***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

looks like the black/white joints are 33ish on KL so they may have put the others at that price. Anyone pull the trigger at that price, and if so did they honor the order? 

Looks like only the white/black Stacks are $35. Hopefully the white/navy Spaghettis will hit that price. Won't hesitate to cop if they do.

[h1]CNCPTS X FILA ORIGINAL TENNIS [/h1]
in-store and online at Concepts  this Saturday, November 9th.

http://sneakernews.com/2013/11/06/cncpts-x-fila-original-tennis-classics-remastered/

sn-select-cncpts-x-fila-original-tennis-1.jpg

sn-select-cncpts-x-fila-original-tennis-4.jpg

sn-select-cncpts-x-fila-original-tennis-5.jpg
sn-select-cncpts-x-fila-original-tennis-2.jpg

sn-select-cncpts-x-fila-original-tennis-3.jpg

Last edited:
Dayumm....Fila Sigs could go down to $20 and you guys would still wait for that to go down! At this point. ..Fila should do a buy one and get 2 pair pack deal! I'm done

after the white navy 96 nobody gave a **** about fila.

that is filas own fault releasing so many colorways of the shoe.

they have released 4 og colorways of the 96

2 of the 95

all bunched together

how about they spread it out for once?

they could have dropped an og colorway for black friday. make it seem big.

but what do they do?

drop 3 og colorways of the 96 and 2 og colorways of the 95 in a two month span...

thats not even counting the spaghetti...

has anyone seen an nba player play in some filas this year besides stackhouse? lol

Last edited:
after the white navy 96 nobody gave a **** about fila.

that is filas own fault releasing so many colorways of the shoe.

they have released 4 og colorways of the 96

2 of the 95

all bunched together

how about they spread it out for once?

they could have dropped an og colorway for black friday. make it seem big.

but what do they do?

drop 3 og colorways of the 96 and 2 og colorways of the 95 in a two month span...

thats not even counting the spaghetti...

has anyone seen an nba player play in some filas this year besides stackhouse? lol
it Stack even on a roster this year? I thought he was retiring? Additionally I agree with what you said about their game plan, they kinda just tested the waters and said lets flood **** while the iron is hot. Not a good move IMO because the way the climate is, the beasts will choose the swoosh/jumpman over the italian brand.

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to being in the US next month and seeing these sitting on shelves at low prices. Nothing here is Australia. There's 1 Fila outlet vaguely near where I live, and it's always terrible (no retros, just Fila's other, Ross-worthy, stuff). Hoping to find Cages, Stacks, etc. just sitting at stores!

I'm looking forward to being in the US next month and seeing these sitting on shelves at low prices. Nothing here is Australia. There's 1 Fila outlet vaguely near where I live, and it's always terrible (no retros, just Fila's other, Ross-worthy, stuff). Hoping to find Cages, Stacks, etc. just sitting at stores!

Not much in stores, most are online stores

30% of all footwear @ Fila.com with coupon code 30SHOES...

How in the hell did these guys sell out of the 96 Tobacco Road though?  Could've sworn there was a FSR only a few weeks ago.  Nothing worth buying but maybe someone on here wan'ts to grab those Gucci Joints or whatever they're called.  Goodluck.

Last edited:
^Not the only one, but I don't see that much of a demand for them. I'll be picking-up the beige pair. Simplistic color-blocking on top of a gum sole is always 'Good-to-Go' for me...

Just Copped The Black Concepts :D
Nice pickup. I was told there were only 200 pairs per colorway. They'll sit for a bit but once they're gone good luck finding a pair later. The cream pair was perfectly executed to me so I bought those.

Yeah I Ordered The Blacks Just Because I Already Have The Cream Tennis Lows. Both Pairs Are Fire Though!

I haven't copped a pair of Filas since te MForces in the early 90's but those cream joints were a must.

rockin my white and red Stacks got from KL for like 40 bucks ... more comfortable than my AJ Cool Grey 9s .... SMH.

Back
Top Bottom