***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

i just looked in my email and saw fila.com had a black friday special on the olympic 96 for 60 bucks and free shippingin limited quantities... what the hell lol
I saw that too, now i'm trying to decide I the tobacco road 96 is worth $60.....scratch that after I dropped the socks and left just the shoes the price went from $70 with shipping and everything to $45 free shiping, them FNL prices gotta cop at that price

Last edited:
In all my excitement I ordered a half size to small hopefully the email to change sizes works if not oh well they're pretty wide they should still work

45 shipped? Damn very tempting but just bought the omni pumps. If reebok cancels my order ill get um tho lol

pys.com is having a big sale too. most of the recent packs, tobacco road, by the horns, double g, breds are all 50% off with a free ship option.

Fila.com is having a decent sale right now (can't believe I'm saying that). Unfortunately the 40% off cyber Monday excludes Heritage shoes, but:

Tobacco Road Pack is $60 plus an additional 25% off for Heritage VIPS (Not sure who qualifies as a Heritage VIP but I just ordered the Spaghettis for $45). I'm guessing as long as you have a registered account on Fila.com you are considered a VIP.

Also seems like there's several other "Heritage" sneakers that qualify for the Heritage VIP 25% off.

Is the extra 25 percent automatic or is there a code?

nice,where  did you pick them up at?

i dont know~ well, it was a kindly help from my uncle's daughter who was having a business trip in New York.....(i have sent her footlocker/champs, and finishlines addresses) but she still cant find a store near by. So, she just asked one of her local friend to get them for me:tongue: Coz she really know nothing about shoes. anyway, thought the online price would be same as the tag in store. oh well........at least i have saved shipping.

yo im hurting right now :lol: i just bought a relative a pair of the carolina stackhouses but i wanted them so bad for myself ughhhhhhh :lol:

oh well :wow:

those looks so nice and they have the og logo on the side unlike all the other pairs that have the low logo...

anyways jimmy jazz got both fila 95's and the all star 96 and white black 96 and the white navy stackhouses in assorted sizes for 45 bucks. Use code LK17 for 10 percent off and select eonomical shipping for 6.95 to save a few bucks...

for some reason i never got the 10 dollar off code they say they would send if you shared the site link on a social site...

yo im hurting right now
laugh.gif
i just bought a relative a pair of the carolina stackhouses but i wanted them so bad for myself ughhhhhhh
laugh.gif

oh well
embarassed.gif

those looks so nice and they have the og logo on the side unlike all the other pairs that have the low logo...
That OG logo on the side is one of the main reasons I was drawn to the UNC pair over the others as well. My pair already shipped.

So they removed the Tobacco Road pack again from their site. I don't even understand why they keep doing that. 

lol so they can sell it another special day...

or maybe big lots ran out of stock and they are shipping them there

so they shipped my shoes before they could change the size, option is to send it back and reorder a pair and they'll waive they restock fee......of course your  gonna waive the restock fee, your also gonna charge me full price, pass 10.5 gonna work

Last edited:
wow thats a deal! gonna ask for xmas but i doubt ill get em since i know i already got 1 pair of shoes coming

the all black with the ice sole? yea they are up on fila.com now. hopefully they drop on other sites and drop in price

^^

They're already available for 25% off with the Heritage VIP discount. I think you just have to be logged into your account on fila.com. I added one to the cart to test it

Back
Top Bottom