***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Tobacco Spaghettis came in today. Very satisfied for the price I paid. Simple, but clean shoe. They even came with the right size laces this time unlike the extra long laces that came with the white/navy color.

damn fedex changed date from today to damn friday smdh
mad.gif
  i want my shoes, they better be here on friday before i leave town for leave

Last edited:
I'm trying to find some pictures of the original 96's to compare to the ones that come out on the 12th. 

Edit: Alright, already found enough differences to seal the deal for me:  The "Varsity" 96 stays true to second Grant Hill signature shoe's original             ........white/navy colorway, but adds a few new touches including chenille trapezoid logos, FILAbuck replacing the OG's patent leather striping and an ........all-over FILA logo print on the interior.

Why would anybody want a shoe that deviates so far from the original. And to think Fila is calling these OG. 

Last edited:
Well they r sort of an og kind. The og lows had fila buck instead of patent leather but the only ones i seen were black and not navy

another 40% Friday code 40Friday off entire store wonder what heritage will be there to actually be cop-able with the code
eyes.gif

Lol last time i used a code even though the shoe said excluded from codes and they accepted. I guess they threw in the towel since no one was buying

all heritage shoes are 67 shipped for the month of december including the ice blue

except tobacco road thats 75 shipped

not exactly 40 percent off tho lol

Last edited:
all heritage shoes are 67 shipped for the month of december including the ice blue

except tobacco road thats 75 shipped

not exactly 40 percent off tho lol
oh all just saw the *exceptions at the bottom of the entire site/store 40% off, smdh no heritage or sale items allowed, so I guess the code is pretty useless well someone might want a shirt or some socks.....nah the code is useless

Yesterday all heritage shoes were 25 percent off and free shipping n no tax. Dont know about now

Discount is automatic

damn missed out on all these coupons the past month. I'm currently rocking my blackwhite Stacks. These joints are too comfy compared to the 2011 Cement 3s I was rocking yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom