***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

I want to say those were Stackhouse but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong. I definitely remember those tho, I might of even owned a pair

Any sites have the white/navy spaghetti for under $50?

I know ruvilla had em at $45 but they dont ship to APO's :smh:

^^^i think you only get the 40% off of orders $350 or more. off those alone you would only be able to get 15% off

The sample here is a early rough sample. However, the material is VERY on point... Tumbled leather etc. 

$89

Finishline.com   on   12/12

Grab a $10 coupon online, or in one of the recent FINL magazines. 

-Fresh 

Smh Fila, those look tons better than the first release earlier this year and I haven't even worn them yet.

Smh Fila, those look tons better than the first release earlier this year and I haven't even worn them yet.
The first release was very rough as Fila was trying to get into the Retro game ASAP, this release is VERY clean, still limited as the distribution isnt open that far. I know the White/Blue at the beginning of the year sold out on FINL.com in a couple of hours, Also on that release Extrabutter/puffer reds/packer shoes etc charged 100-150 for a pair and we still held the $89.

[quote name="TheMadScientist" url="/t/304647/official-fila-thread/2040#post_19204004

Those are not the Fila Bubble and they are definitely not the Fila Stackhouse.
I cannot remember the name however i do remember when they were released back in the 90's.
I still want those and i still want the bubbles.
[/quote]

Dang, you are right. Now I have to dig into my old Slam issues and find that ad.

Last edited:
[quote name="TheMadScientist" url="/t/304647/official-fila-thread/2040#post_19204004

Those are not the Fila Bubble and they are definitely not the Fila Stackhouse.
I cannot remember the name however i do remember when they were released back in the 90's.
I still want those and i still want the bubbles.

Dang, you are right. Now I have to dig into my old Slam issues and find that ad.[/quote]

I want to say it was one of the Jamal Mashburn signatures. The sole looks familiar and I vaguely remember that lace cover...

any info on these

Forgive me for not remembering but were the original white/navy/red GH2 like the smooth leather/patent piping/embroidered logo that released first or like the tumbled/suede/chenille that are supposed to be coming out?

Dang, you are right. Now I have to dig into my old Slam issues and find that ad.

I want to say it was one of the Jamal Mashburn signatures. The sole looks familiar and I vaguely remember that lace cover...[/quote]

Mashburn, you might be right!

Fila of China/HK doesnt carry the retro basketball series :rolleyes so i have to get the GH1 from the states :D

Last edited:
Fila.com is having a decent sale right now (can't believe I'm saying that). Unfortunately the 40% off cyber Monday excludes Heritage shoes, but:

Tobacco Road Pack is $60 plus an additional 25% off for Heritage VIPS (Not sure who qualifies as a Heritage VIP but I just ordered the Spaghettis for $45). I'm guessing as long as you have a registered account on Fila.com you are considered a VIP.

Also seems like there's several other "Heritage" sneakers that qualify for the Heritage VIP 25% off.

i just looked in my email and saw fila.com had a black friday special on the olympic 96 for 60 bucks and free shippingin limited quantities... what the hell lol

Back
Top Bottom