***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

ive been eyeballing the new version of the cages, kinda salty i passed on a pair of them navy/pink ones,

So, glad I came in here, Grant Hills..... I have to get more info..... I dont even know where to buy Filas, but I will stand in line for these...

Went into a finishline with my girl to get her frees, heard an employee saying something about having these next month... Didn't really pay attention - heard $80 though ... Not $90

Signed up for Fila.com and they sent me 20% off my next purchase, that I will be using for these... Just and FYI...

Yeah, where can you buy Fila's nowadays?
any online shops?

last time they had these EVERYWHERE and i mean everywhere even the bummy online shops that only sell puma suedes, reebok classics, and orthopedic old people shoes lol

Glad these are coming back. Really wonder how popular these will be? Hope the hypebeasts want nothing to do with these.

Maybe it's the pics or maybe it's me, but the quality looks horrendous.

I agree, the quality on these give JB a run for its money in term of being horrible but I will still cop at least 2 OG cws of the Hills and maybe the black/white Stackhouses strictly for nostalgia reasons.

I was talking to a friend of mine who owns an OOOOOOOG sneaker spot, about Fila a couple weeks ago and this subject came up.  His response to me was "You know Fila is just a bull$#!+ company now, right?"  He said their quality is just terrible these days, but he's taking a chance on these Hills.  He thinks they may have stepped it up a little to get back in the game like Reebok.  BUT, with that said, his hopes still aren't very high.  I guess we'll see in a few weeks.  Just wanted to pass this along so nobody's hopes got up too high (and believe me, my hopes are pretty high).

Peace,

J

Gunna need the grant hill and stackhouse joints for sure. Made it a point to step away from JB/Nike and start collecting other players signature shoes, and looks to be just in time with all these retros coming out!

Ugh more March releases?! Too many things coming out that month!
i know what you mean, these, 2 foams, he got games, crimson 3, penny v inviso, xx8 just insane how the companies are fighting for our money, 2 bad shoe months in a row

they have changed the date to 3/21 for the Grant Hills... The OG white/black and also a black/white pair will drop...

Hola,

Loooooooooong time follower of NikeTalk, first time poster though...

Anybody have ANY news or leads in regard to the possible retros of the GH III's and GH IV's?

I'm an OG sneakerhead so the GH II's will be copped x3! I used to grab every pair, every colorway, every year they dropped like clockwork!

I'll settle for some Fila Stackhouse news too, if that's all you got (no interest in the 95's about to drop. ugly then. ugly now.)

Hola,

Loooooooooong time follower of NikeTalk, first time poster though...

Anybody have ANY news or leads in regard to the possible retros of the GH III's and GH IV's?

I'm an OG sneakerhead so the GH II's will be copped x3! I used to grab every pair, every colorway, every year they dropped like clockwork!

I'll settle for some Fila Stackhouse news too, if that's all you got (no interest in the 95's about to drop. ugly then. ugly now.)
Yeah, these drop late this year or early next year in a few colors, they are also going to drop Fila Bubbles, and some other Grant Hills its not the 4 or the 5 though...

Back
Top Bottom