***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

these were my kicks in my sophomore year in HS and the $90 price tag is good enough for me to cop. Just hope that these won't sell out fast

Last edited:
03/15/13 according to complex.com

03/15/13 according to complex.com
Yea, I read that too, then I saw the Fila twitter account say the date was the 21'st. I believe the black ones come out the 15th.

I know there's a "Black Pack" coming out as well, so who knows...

Last edited:
You guys think the Hills will sell out or go on sale like it did 5 years ago? :nerd: That would be bananas if it sold out tho.

got mine for $29.99 at finishline, dont lie joey, u was one of those guys that said, i wouldnt rock FILAs.
i know mofockas taht said that bout them kamikaze, now that they retros, the buggin bout them kicks. lol

You guys think the Hills will sell out or go on sale like it did 5 years ago? :nerd: That would be bananas if it sold out tho.

w/ all the hype surrounding non-nike sig retros (shaqs, mutumbos, iversons, ewings etc) and the price point i wouldn't be surprised if they sold out. plus **** just doesn't sit around and get discounted til it hits the coveted $30-50 mark anymore.

I see them selling mildly okay. Despite being a retro, these cater more to a different market than Jordans. I liked these shoes when I was in grade school, but even then, I chose subjectively better shoes. These seem more for one that's nostalgic as opposed to one that's fashion-oriented...

got mine for $29.99 at finishline, dont lie joey, u was one of those guys that said, i wouldnt rock FILAs.
i know mofockas taht said that bout them kamikaze, now that they retros, the buggin bout them kicks. lol

When did I say that? lol I don't even remember saying that at all. I would only rock the Hill's and the Stacks. And since my work is getting the Hills and they retail for $89.99, I 'm for damn sure getting a pair. 30% off son. :smokin

There was a time when I was in grade school when Filas were more coveted than NIkes. The Mind Blowers were my first pair--awesome to see the original ad posted! I picked up some white/navy Hill 2s for $20 at a Fila outlet a few years back, sold them eventually though. I credit the Jam Ball as being the sneaker that got me interested in sneakers. I was in first grade and I remember wanting them really badly after seeing a friend wear them.

I just ordered some white/navy FX 100s for $32 and change including shipping on Jimmy Jazz's website. FRUGAL5JJ is a code that gets you $5 off the already cheap shipping price.

Last edited:
this is what i got from FNL:

Dear Richard,

This is Jessica from the Finish Line Customer Care team. Thank you for contacting The Finish Line. I apologize we will not carry the Nike Barkley Posite Max.

Also, we expect to release the Fila 96, but do not have details on the release date and time. Once this information becomes available, we will notify our customers via facebook and twitter.

If you have any further concerns, please contact us at 1-888-777-3949 or by email.

Thank you for choosing The Finish Line,

Jessica

Customer Care Department
Finish Line USA, Inc.
3308 N. Mitthoeffer Road
Indianapolis, IN 46235
www.finishline.com
1-888-777-3949
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Last edited:
this is what i got from FNL:

Dear Richard,

This is Jessica from the Finish Line Customer Care team. Thank you for contacting The Finish Line. I apologize we will not carry the Nike Barkley Posite Max.

Also, we expect to release the Fila 96, but do not have details on the release date and time. Once this information becomes available, we will notify our customers via facebook and twitter.

If you have any further concerns, please contact us at 1-888-777-3949 or by email.

Thank you for choosing The Finish Line,

Jessica

Customer Care Department
Finish Line USA, Inc.
3308 N. Mitthoeffer Road
Indianapolis, IN 46235
www.finishline.com
1-888-777-3949
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Thats wrong, Finishline wont have them at all..... Im 100% sure....

Back
Top Bottom