***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Checked these out at FNL. The quality on the pair I looked at was pretty bad for some reason the stitching was all messed up..

I copped the black joints and they are filthy [emoji]128526[/emoji]
lined up perfectly..

I'm glad these sold out. I'm sure people bought just for the hype, but I'm sure there's an appreciation for this sneaker too. Congrats to all those copped. I'm sure you're all happy.

And if you are complaining about something as small as the lines not being straight, grow up lol. The OG's were like that. If you missed out because of something as minor as the lines, remember no one to blame but yourself.

what's the sizing like on these fila retros? did you get the same size as your nikes etc. ?

Wizamp  (New orleans slang)

Heads up, Check out the site   (FNL) Tomorrow morning, Random sizes are supposed to go up, Got a couple late shipments or whatever, Good luck NT

I had the Spaghetti (black) the last time they retroed. I believe they had red on them, which I prefer.

Ah well, pass for now.

I had the Spaghetti (black) the last time they retroed. I believe they had red on them, which I prefer.

Ah well, pass for now.

Anybody copped the fila spaghetti
yeah I've just ordered a pair. I'm still a little bit shocked that I copped Fila sneakers but I kinda like them and they're a nice addition to my other 90's basketball sneakers. Nice price too!

They been restocking almost everyday 
laugh.gif
.. that's a good thing tho gives everybody a chance to get them  

They been restocking almost everyday 
laugh.gif
.. that's a good thing tho gives everybody a chance to get them  
The pairs FINL had where held up with shipping issues, So i shouldnt have used the term "Restock" after these few pairs are gone that will be it for the OG color-

Back
Top Bottom