***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

May 23 release date my finishline just got em for some reason

Finally got my size 14 FINL pair in. Got a 13 from KL because I didn't know how they fit. There are some imperfections and some creases (as well as a semi dirt smudge which leads me to believe someone with dirty hands may have touched them somewhere after being manufactured and being sent to me), but 13 year old me is super geeked!

How's the fit on the stacks? Should I order my normal size 12 or get a 13

Anybody else preorder from KL order already shipped also? I planned on waiting til the 12 until they shipped but I beleive my pair shipped out yesterday.

I guess I'm too young to appreciate the Grant Hill retros. Was never too big on any of FILA's models though.

tried on the 14s again and they felt a little too spacey. Good thing my size 13s are coming in today so I can compare. I would assume at this point it may be the same sizing for the Stacks.

Fila To Reintroduce Kevin Johnson's KJ7.. The man under this post called it on the first page.. i should of just quoted it, didn't see it tho.. good call

Fila KJ7 “Phoenix Suns”

Fila KJ7 “Sacramento Kings”

These aren't set to release untill next year around allstar time

Last edited:
despite the hate on these.. i love them..size 8.5 a little spacey but perfect and surprised how light they are... super light

Last edited:
lol fila capitalizing off the kj hype hahaha. lets hope hes able to keep the kings in sac...

lets hope the fila kj retro sells better than the converse kj retro that rotted on shelves

despite the hate on these.. i love them..size 8.5 a little spacey but perfect and surprised how light they are... super light
show us a few more pix of the box if you may. They said this was getting it's own special box like the 96s.

Stacks lookin nice up there...any on feet pics? If they were the og white n navy I wouldve copped

On another note, lovin my 96's...joints are pretty comfy

Fila “Lime Punch” Pack 2013 April 18

FILA 96 

$90

FILA Cage

$75

FILA F-13 

$70

Fila "Cement" Pack 2013 April 18th

FILA 96

$90

FILA Cage 

$75

FILA F-13 

$70

FILA Original Fitness 

$70

Last edited:
^ Pass on all those.. and for anyone trying to get them "Shredders" Fila tweeted that they drop Friday at 12:00 noon est pairs very limited .. 

Last edited:
i like those cement v96

whats up with the lime v96? is it a white shoe with grey or black patent leather lines?

Yea his Converse series was better looking, just most people didn't even realize that there was a KJ shoe with FILA since it was so short lived
I remember seeing him in a pair of FILA's but yeah his Converse series has more notoriety. Especially with those En Vogue commercials back in the day. We need a petition for those models Tre

Back
Top Bottom