***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

I won a sz 10!!

I think collaborations in this day and age are a bit of a mixed bag. On the plus side you get some pretty decent colourways (most of the time) but on the negative side you get the worst of the reseller scum. I.E. cats who don't give a rat's backside about a particular sneaker and are just looking to make 100%-150% profit.

It often feels like the true brand loyalists rarely get a chance to purchase the collaboration sneaker because the reseller scum/opportunists get to them first.

Right on point. Hard for a lot of actual fans to get the shoes they love when resellers are clearing out the majority of the stock.

Did they ever release production numbers on the initial Fila x TMNT drop? I plan to unDS my FX-100s to the movie next week.

People can complain about resellers till the end of time, but truth be told there are resellers in nearly every market. Even toys. With a little effort, you can usually obtain shoes you really want at a retail price. Not everything can be had at your local foot locker two weeks after release. Just know release info and put in some leg work. I never pay over retail for any pairs

live ebay links are against the TOS of NT in case you didn't know. just copy and paste the picture.  someone will come thru and tell you what model that is, i'm not sure myself.

And it's not like there's much activity going on in the fila thread, only a handful of regulars in here. No mods lol

Anytime^. Anyways I wish everyone who is trying to cop the tmnt's tomorrow good luck!

Last edited:
^^^ good looking out on the link, I was checking the site and they weren't popping up. So happy I was able to grab these!

Back
Top Bottom