***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

My House of Hoops had this wall Friday. Thought it was April Fool's but the worker said they had been selling pretty good. I hope so - finally some variety on shelf.

Foot locker brought on Fila? That's great news

Anyone else cop the autism awareness pair?
Got one for me and one for my boy, both respect the cause.

looks like 9.5 and 14 are gone. would love to see these sell out and them not have to be put on sale. this is done for a great cause and like seeing people willing to help out.

Anyone else cop the autism awareness pair?
Got one for me and one for my boy, both respect the cause.
Yep, I got mine yesterday. My little brother has Down Syndrome and alot of his classmates and friends in therapy have autism. My girlfriend is a speech therapist and sees a lot of autistic children as well. They are loveable kids, and most are really brilliant in their own way

Such a beautiful shoe
Respect to you and the family

I'm definitely hoping to get a pair. As a high school teacher, I see kids struggling with this all the time. Like was said above, they are all amazing in their own ways, and some are incredibly gifted if they can just get the support.

Fantastic cause.

Oh mercy, mercy, mercy...what a play by Hersey!!! Still rings in to my ears. 
glasses.gif

FILA has so many more other remarkable models from their back catalogs but they keep on releasing the same sneaker models just in a different colorway and if you try to tell anyone from FILA to retro something else like the Jamball, they say it can't be done cause of the costs that takes to make that shoe etc. When people used to ask if they can retro the Bubbles, they said the same thing about how much it would cost to make that shoe etc. and that the Bubbles wont get retroed but surprisingly they did come out. If the Bubbles came out when they said that it couldn't be done, they are just contradicting themselves and now it makes me think that each time they say something about another FILA model that we all want them to retro but they respond with that ''cost line'' it just looks to me like some excuses. It's the perfect time to come out with other FILA models, they should do what they did with the Bubbles just make it somewhat limited. C'mon FILA don't let this chance slip out your hands again, remember at one point cause of waiting so much to come back in the game people seem to forgotten about FILA now they are trying to build back up that buzz. They should stop playing games and just release the FILA Jamball, FILA Runball, FILA Mind Blower, FILA Riddick Bowe Cross Trainers, FILA Ali Oop, FILA MASH HI, FILA Grant Hill 4, FILA Tourissimo, FILA MASH 2A, FILA Adrenaline, FILA Mike Powell XT etc. I know Fila's potential, what people are seeing its just half of it.

Last edited:
^^
C Flyness, all us old guys want FILA & Reebok to retro their back catalog but these young sheep only want the same plastic, overpriced Jordan product over and over. There's a cost associated with having the factory in China retool to manufacture a particular shoe. This usually mandates a production run of tens of thousands of shoes just to make a profit. The problem lies when the shoes only move at massive discounts. If FILA and Reebok had the Jordan retro momentum of '03-'07 there would be justification to churn out new models but as it is, I just can't see it happening.

Back
Top Bottom