***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

My boy was wearing his pair yesterday when he came thru to grab some pairs from me
I haven't worn mine yet

KOTD

TMNT M-Squads

Also bringing these out tomorrow

Btw is FILA coming back, I know some of the bigger FTL started carrying FILA again by my little city FTL started carrying them too. Which is strange

Last edited:
Those ghostbusters are dope. Fila got some fire, only thing they goofed on were the fake Prada's they did etc.

KOTD

TMNT M-Squads

Also bringing these out tomorrow

Btw is FILA coming back, I know some of the bigger FTL started carrying FILA again by my little city FTL started carrying them too. Which is strange

Jelly, I need that M-Squad pair only tmnt pair I'm missing!!!!

Can anyone tell me how some of the Filas run in sizing? I've been debating for a while about picking up a couple of the retros and was just kinda curious. I'm trying to step away from Nike a little.

need to be particular on a model.
pairs ive worn on a few diff occasions are the 95, 96, and Stack.
95 i feel fit a little long, but fit.
96 pretty much true
Stack pretty much true

all fit bulky, just the nature of Fila's old 90's designs

oh and the 93 runner fits perfect tts for me, i have a few of those ive worn

need to be particular on a model.
pairs ive worn on a few diff occasions are the 95, 96, and Stack.
95 i feel fit a little long, but fit.
96 pretty much true
Stack pretty much true

all fit bulky, just the nature of Fila's old 90's designs

oh and the 93 runner fits perfect tts for me, i have a few of those ive worn

Thanks. I would probably get the 96 and 97 and maybe the Stack and 95 if good colorways came along and sold me. I usually wear an 11 nowadays and everything is ok. I'm the retro Reeboks I usually got a 10.5 best

Don't know if anyone still comes here but I am desperately looking for a pair of the Shredder Cages in size 12. 

I am a Fila Cage fanatic I have about 11-12 different colorways but this is one exclusive I don't so ill even take anything from 11-13.

I know there's not many out there but thought I would try here as this is the first place that I have seen show any love to Fila.

Thanks 

Has anyone picked the Mashburns? I want a pair but I'm not sure to get the black or white pair

Has anyone picked the Mashburns? I want a pair but I'm not sure to get the black or white pair

I purchased the black color way, It's definitely a must have in the collection. The white aren't a must have, I would only cop the white on a steal price.

Don't know if anyone still comes here but I am desperately looking for a pair of the Shredder Cages in size 12. 

I am a Fila Cage fanatic I have about 11-12 different colorways but this is one exclusive I don't so ill even take anything from 11-13.

I know there's not many out there but thought I would try here as this is the first place that I have seen show any love to Fila.

Thanks 

I'm 100% with you, I'm a Fila Cage Fantastic as well. I have damn near ever collaboration cage released. I will post up my cage collection in the next few days. If I come across your size, I will definitely contact you.

My collection so far. I'm missing a lot more than I thought now that I think about it. I still want the white/gum desperately. Navy/red. White/navy/red. Black/grey. Grey/black. NY is for lovers. I shouldn't have slept on the ice blue steel. The grey and pink I'm not feelin. The crimson sweet chicks were probably my favorite but were $500. Nobody's getting the bao beaches unfortunately. And of course the shredders. The search keeps getting harder. Sorry to rant but I love my filas. Jordans are played out like the jerry curl.

Back
Top Bottom