***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Anyone cop the mtn dew colab. Need to see pics of the shoes and the box

Im a sucker for weird colabs lol

Last edited:
The Velour track pieces ain't half bad. All kidding aside, Fila's idea of generating hype for the Bubbles is by not releasing them at all? :rolleyes :smh:

I hope to see something totally different for 2017. I mean it has been a long time FILA hasn't retroed the Jamball. At least give us that one model, in my humble opinion that's the ''Mona Lisa'' of all FILA sneakers, from the OG Box to the whole design of the sneaker, to me that screams art and to not ever see it get retroed that's just wrong. Retroing the Jamball should of been a no brainer. If FILA was able to give the Bubbles the retro treatment, after they supposedly couldn't cause of the costs etc. I see why not also give the green light to retro the amazingly beautiful Jamball. When you think of the most incredible looking bottom soles, what comes in mind to me is the Jamball alongside the CB 34 Godzilla by Nike etc. I think if the Jamball was to retro in 2017, it would be a well deserved gift for us FILA fans who keep supporting the brand to keep its legacy alive.

C Flyness ''The UnorthodoxWOLFF''

{Passion over hype!}
I agree that Fila should retro the jamball but in all colorways and mids and low cuts. Also I think they should look into the runball in the same ways. Maybe even look into the riddick Bowes, the mash, the mantis, the spoiler, the flying fortress, but mainly the runball and jamball. They was a huge deal in the early 90's hell I know alot of people that want them.

I think you folks can appreciate this.

I agree that Fila should retro the jamball but in all colorways and mids and low cuts. Also I think they should look into the runball in the same ways. Maybe even look into the riddick Bowes, the mash, the mantis, the spoiler, the flying fortress, but mainly the runball and jamball. They was a huge deal in the early 90's hell I know alot of people that want them.
No doubt, it would be amazing to see other models get the retro treatment aswell. FILA right now are just releasing the same models, just in different colorways or doing collabs with the same models. In all honesty I'm kinda bored seeing FILA do that, when I know like yourself that FILA has many more other sneaker gems that should already get retroed. Let's see what happens in 2017...

Look what I found today on the internet, you know just doing my usual digging for rare sneaker pics etc. This is really a big Christmas gift for me, that it feels like a dream cause its some of Fila's sneaker gems, some that we all know and some that are forgotten but are dope looking, enjoy and Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
^^
Dope find my dude. I wish the Fila '96 retros had the same sleek toebox as the OGs.
Thanks and that's 100% true us OG's in the game that's all we want, for the shoes to get retroed without changing anything. That's what made them triumph in the first place, so there's really no need to change anything at all. That's like a restaurant changing its recipe that made them what they are, all these companies like FILA need to give us the products in classic form cause that's what made all of us fall in love with them in the first place, just keep it true to the OG, peace.

Last edited:

Look what I found today on the internet, you know just doing my usual digging for rare sneaker pics etc. This is really a big Christmas gift for me, that it feels like a dream cause its some of Fila's sneaker gems, some that we all know and some that are forgotten but are dope looking, enjoy and Merry Christmas!
i want those mashurn 2As

i want those mashurn 2As
Yeah the Mashburn 2A also give me those Grant Hill 4, Rainmaker in the black colorway, Power Trip, Loop 1 Mid... FILA just had amazing sneaker models, with some dope designs back then. They are really sleeping with the whole ''heritage line'' cause don't these count also, c'mon FILA retro something different for 2017, then I could really say FILA is really doing it.

i want those mashurn 2As
Yeah the Mashburn 2A also give me those Grant Hill 4, Rainmaker in the black colorway, Power Trip, Loop 1 Mid... FILA just had amazing sneaker models, with some dope designs back then. They are really sleeping with the whole ''heritage line'' cause don't these count also, c'mon FILA retro something different for 2017, then I could really say FILA is really doing it.
you know they can't bcuz the support isn't there, the price they'd want to charge vs the price we wait to pay doesn't justify the means

you know they can't bcuz the support isn't there, the price they'd want to charge vs the price we wait to pay doesn't justify the means
Actually I have paid retail price for a lot of their retro's. Just to show them that there's still that support. It's probably not enough but I try. So therefore I feel that it gives me the right to speak on the sneakers I want to see retro, like if the Jamball was to come out I will pay that msrp.

Last edited:
Just because I'm just a ''regular joe'' FILA won't pay attention to me. If I was famous trust, I would of been trying my best to convice FILA to release other models from the 90s. I seen pictures of some rappers with the people from FILA. I guess they don't know nothing about Fila's back catalog cause if I was them I'll be having meetings with FILA and talking about what other models should they retro next, but that's not the reality with these rappers. I guess they are just satisfied with what they are coming out with, like if those models was the only ones that existed back in the days smh.

Actually I have paid retail price for a lot of their retro's. Just to show them that there's still that support. It's probably not enough but I try. So therefore I feel that it gives me the right to speak on the sneakers I want to see retro, like if the Jamball was to come out I will pay that msrp.
I feel you i paid retail for the first 96 release from fila itself and then i bought the tobacco road from fila during their restock black friday sale promotion as they had sold out before i could get them otherwise, i really wanted the stack2s but it seems those were way limited, i once saw them in marshalls for $30 and hesitated and when i went back a day later they were gone smmfh

Back
Top Bottom