Official Final Fantasy Thread | XII is the GOAT

13 wasn't as bad as people made it out to be to me. It's gonna piss purists of the series off no doubt though :lol:

Just started chapter 9 and taking my time with it. Hope they do something about it soon but I doubt it'll be done any time soon.

Yea take your time with the game. I swear the side quests are so time consuming. Most are annoying. But all I'm doing are hunts now and that's cool

This game has a pretty awesome story. Its unfortunate that it doesn't do a very good job telling it. Main villain is dope af if you know his backstory.

Last edited:
A monster that only comes out when it rains.

Most. Annoying. Hunt. Ever.

*edit

Nvm. It finally rained lol

Last edited:
A monster that only comes out when it rains.

Most. Annoying. Hunt. Ever.

*edit

Nvm. It finally rained lol

I haven't played 15 yet but I believe u can just walk in and out of an area until it rains..had to deal with this a lot (weather constraints) in FF12..cheesy I kno but u gotta do what u gotta do

Just started chapter 9 and taking my time with it. Hope they do something about it soon but I doubt it'll be done any time soon.

Yea, Tabata said something about voice acting for that chapter so for that to get done and localised into english is going to take time.
I saved at the beginning of chapter 13 planning to go back to it when that patch dropped but after playing chapter 13. I'll just watch the changes on YouTube :lol:

This game has a pretty awesome story. Its unfortunate that it doesn't do a very good job telling it. Main villain is dope af if you know his backstory.

Ardyn is a very good villain and I love his motivation and his voice acting was really good too.
Him like the rest of the story didn't fully get developed enough but he's definitely one of my Fav FF villains.

Finally got all the Royal Arms.

The Castleberry Tower dungeon was frustrating even at level 65 smh.

You can finish the game at level 65? I'm on level 55 and I'm having problems with hunts in chapter 8

Youre over leveled at this point man haha. You can beat the game in the level 40s. If you go to the quest menu theyll show you what level thats recommended for every mission. I think the recommended level for chapter 9 is like 35.

I got to somewhere around 60 last night and got the 80 sidequest trophy. Decided to do some main story and ran through it a lot easier than expected :lol:

Bought it a few days ago. Really enjoying it. Put about 12 hours into it and am level 22. But I'm still on chapter 3 so I'm a little overpowered, but I kinda prefer it this way. I mainly like it because it feels like a less annoying Witcher or Dragon age

One thing that kinda bugged me early on was a big hole in the story IMO. I watched kingsglaive and Brotherhood before playing( I actually enjoyed them more than the game at this point tbh. It. Add me actually like the characters. Where as I'd probably hate them if I didn't have and references). Anyway the gang runs into Ardyn at Gualdin Quay and it's supposed to be this mysterious moment. But according to Kingsglaive dude is the chancellor of Niflheim and King Regis knows who he is, and Brotherhood showed that Ignis sat in on royal meetings in order to brief Noctis.

So why was this a mystery guy. Ignis and to a lesser extent Gladio should've been pretty well aware of who one of the highest ranking officials in Niflheim is

Last edited:
Playing through chapter 13. This is down right terrible. Part of me doesn't want to finish this anymore

Edit: after finishing it wasn't bad at all. Just the beginning sucked alot

Last edited:
Bought it a few days ago. Really enjoying it. Put about 12 hours into it and am level 22. But I'm still on chapter 3 so I'm a little overpowered, but I kinda prefer it this way. I mainly like it because it feels like a less annoying Witcher or Dragon age

One thing that kinda bugged me early on was a big hole in the story IMO. I watched kingsglaive and Brotherhood before playing( I actually enjoyed them more than the game at this point tbh. It. Add me actually like the characters. Where as I'd probably hate them if I didn't have and references). Anyway the gang runs into Ardyn at Gualdin Quay and it's supposed to be this mysterious moment. But according to Kingsglaive dude is the chancellor of Niflheim and King Regis knows who he is, and Brotherhood showed that Ignis sat in on royal meetings in order to brief Noctis.

So why was this a mystery guy. Ignis and to a lesser extent Gladio should've been pretty well aware of who one of the highest ranking officials in Niflheim is
This is one of many, many plot holes. Around chapter 10 I was getting quite frustrated with it. But by the end of it, the story came together fairly well. 

Back
Top Bottom