Official Final Fantasy Thread | XII is the GOAT

PS5 Rec.png

Final Fantasy XII

Thanks for the suggestion. Game was great. Awesome having that 4x mode for finding those rare game enemies, got ridiculous sometimes. The judge fight was the toughest, but that accessory that reverses restorative effects was clutch.

Screenshot_20200610-164026.jpg

Got sucked into XIV during the free trial period, and now I'm all in. Got the Shadowbringers full expansion and this game is like XII on roids. Loving it so far, might be cause I have a couple friends who just started with me but it's been a blast.

To think the last MMO I played was Phantasy Star Online. Man these games have come a ways :lol:

I'd be more inclined to give it a try if there wasn't a monthly fee

I told myself the same thing before. I'm about 17 days in or so and i've already completed the main story for a realm reborn, starting to move into Heavensward expansion. Theres tons of content, and none of it feels grindy since I keep leveling other jobs/classes and gaining new abilities. I'm giving myself about 3 months (~$39) to get through this, but I'm enjoying it right now. Controls on PS4 took a few days to get used to, but u can always use mouse and keyboard or just play on PC if thats your thing.

Thanks for the suggestion. Game was great. Awesome having that 4x mode for finding those rare game enemies, got ridiculous sometimes. The judge fight was the toughest, but that accessory that reverses restorative effects was clutch.

Screenshot_20200610-164026.jpg

Got sucked into XIV during the free trial period, and now I'm all in. Got the Shadowbringers full expansion and this game is like XII on roids. Loving it so far, might be cause I have a couple friends who just started with me but it's been a blast.

To think the last MMO I played was Phantasy Star Online. Man these games have come a ways :lol:
What server are you on? I recently bought the Shadowbringers expansion and was ready to play through Heavensward. I then realized that there was still content that dropped for the base game that I hadn't even started yet :lol:

I started up a XII game and I'm about 20 hours in. Game is fire.. I loved it when it first released and it still holds up. Wish I could download FF5 on ps4 psn store. Don't feel like hooking up my ps3 or my ps1 for that matter lol

I'm about to bring my PS3 back the next time I go visit my mom, I want to try to actually play through P3 FES soon...

What server are you on? I recently bought the Shadowbringers expansion and was ready to play through Heavensward. I then realized that there was still content that dropped for the base game that I hadn't even started yet :lol:

On Mateus/Crystal. Rolling scholar most of the time.

This is why I will never sell my Vita.
15918443331502670869511677076113.jpg 1591844372672293746274674474723.jpg
I have to get a new Vita. Mines continuously cuts off or goes back to UI. I really don’t want to buy one used but I’m not paying $300+ for a new one. Also I need at least a 32GB memory card.

damn its sad how hand-held gaming died out.

those were the best days. when i was a kid i had to follow my mom everywhere.

long car rides to shop, meet her friends, etc. but i didnt mind as long as I had that gameboy with me.

damn its sad how hand-held gaming died out.

those were the best days. when i was a kid i had to follow my mom everywhere.

long car rides to shop, meet her friends, etc. but i didnt mind as long as I had that gameboy with me.

Uhh, the Switch says hello. Honestly Sony should never make another handheld again, Nintendo has that market on lock.

Uhh, the Switch says hello. Honestly Sony should never make another handheld again, Nintendo has that market on lock.

as a grown adult i dont have time to play hand-held consoles unless im home.. and if im already home i'd rather just play on the big TV.

I don't care what anyone says, Vita is a much better machine compared to 3DS. The ridiculously priced proprietary memory and lack of third party support killed it off too quickly.

as a grown adult i dont have time to play hand-held consoles unless im home.. and if im already home i'd rather just play on the big TV.
Soooo are you sad that hand held gaming has died out (which it hasn’t) or are you sad you’re not a little kid anymore? 🧐

Can I still buy a vita and buy all those digital games from the store? Lol

Yo if you see any good deals on them, let me know. I just can't pay $300+ for a used Vita. My current one is basically broke :frown:

I would be happy to, is there a particular model I should be looking for? Or are they basically one in the same?

Back
Top Bottom