Official Final Fantasy Thread | XII is the GOAT

I would be happy to, is there a particular model I should be looking for? Or are they basically one in the same?
Not sure. I know the original models had the OLED screen that many preferred but I don't know if you wanna get one that old. I'd say go for the Vita 2000 model.

I don't care what anyone says, Vita is a much better machine compared to 3DS. The ridiculously priced proprietary memory and lack of third party support killed it off too quickly.
I just bought a vita for $40 but didn't have a memory card. Them *****es go for $70+. :smh: :smh::smh:

Finally did the lightning strikes. There’s a spot where you can get it to strike every time without fail. Found it online. *insert chef kiss*

EDIT: Here's the spot

Last edited:
Its like they purposely forget to address at least 2 of the 5 points in the article in all subsequent FF games. (Exception being 12, maybe 10 depending how you like the characters).

EcWc13EX0AAmmM8.jpg

I still need to finish 8 lol I wanna do another playthrough of 9 and 10 soon and then probably play 13 for the 1st time.

So FF7 is on gamepass now... start playing it again last night and it's crazy how much shorter the whole Midgar part of the game is after playing the remake. The graphics don't hold up very well but at least the textures are clean and the resolution is sharp so I might actually make it through a second play through of the game, haven't really bothered trying since 97.

So FF7 is on gamepass now... start playing it again last night and it's crazy how much shorter the whole Midgar part of the game is after playing the remake. The graphics don't hold up very well but at least the textures are clean and the resolution is sharp so I might actually make it through a second play through of the game, haven't really bothered trying since 97.
Yeah it's dumb short but I get that they didn't want to take the time to build all of that stuff in HD and only spend... maybe 3 hours with it?

Back
Top Bottom