Official Final Fantasy Thread | XII is the GOAT

Aerith had better damn well die in Remake. I'm really 50/50 on them doing that at the moment. They've already gave us a few fake deaths in Part 1, which was lame. I might could look past one fake out, but two? Wouldn't be surprised if a certain other character miraculously managed to survive when we get to Remake 2.

They turning FF7 into popcorn fluff nonsense with this.

Just hope we ain't waiting till 2030 to play the next part.

It seems like things are going smoothly from what I've heard. Hopefully that's true.

Been thinking about picking up FFX/X-2 remaster for Xbox One since I never got to got completely finish it on PS2...just don't know if I'm ready to devote another 100 hours to that game again though lol.

I've been meaning to get back into it... I never beat either, but I got to the end on the PS2, and let my friend borrow my memory card so he could play GTA3, then his PS2 got "stolen" along with my memory card. I was pissed.

Just got back into FF9. I really like the game, but man, these load times before every fight :smh: I don't know if I can deal with 50 - 60 hours of this.

FF10 is nice. There's so many ways to break the game I never knew about back in the day. Still ain't dodging lightning 200 times though.

Grabbed a copy of the X/X-2 remaster on Xbox One for $20 off eBay. Have a ton of games in my backlog to get through, but excited to play through this again.

Definitely using GameFaqs again this go around as well, need every Aeon.

If this ends up being true, they about to make this grown *** man cry. :lol:
Also in This supposed leak, Final Fantasy tactics and Chrono Cross remaster...

FF IX Remake before FF X-3? Nah, it ain’t real :lol:

Seriously though, that would be one hell of an announcement :nthat:

Screenshot_20211003-022756_Gallery.jpg

My body is ready

Back
Top Bottom