Official Final Fantasy Thread | XII is the GOAT

I'm willing to give FF16 some more time before I judge it.

I was really worried about FF 7 Remake for a long time. Looked like a bad action game from some of the early videos. Now I can't imagine playing a Final Fantasy game with any other system, assuming they're never going back to turned based combat. It was the perfect combination between action and old school gameplay.

16 looks like it’ll be good. Seems their going with a return to medieval with a darker tone. I’m highly intrigued and looking forward to copping...for $20-30 3 months after release.

What y’all think?

sounds like a celebration for aerith. I love the crisis core version. The top comment describes it perfectly

E89F2C4B-5CD2-4D58-BE42-3431BF37D2F7.jpeg

I say kill her later. Make us think we save her then Jenova says nope near the end of the game. People will call BS while I'll enjoy the tears

IncredibleThirdFruitbat-small.gif

^ thats what i think will happen. Give us a pump fake to make it seem liek shes going to live, along with avalanche.

but in the end the only way to defeat sephiroth is to let destiny do its thing and cloud realizes that aerith has to die in order for it to happen. its a battle between what he wants vs what needs to happen.

I was thinking about Part 2 and I’m wondering if they’re gonna focus on Zack and the events that take place in Crisis Core. I think that would be pretty dope.

Give me a straight Crisis Core re-release for $20 on Switch and PS4. It already has the FF8 graphics update so it’s not like they’d have to do too much work.

I love the PSP, but that game shouldn’t be continued to just that platform.

I say kill her later. Make us think we save her then Jenova says nope near the end of the game. People will call BS while I'll enjoy the tears

IncredibleThirdFruitbat-small.gif
Yup let her die. It’s the most memorable moment from the game, that’s like Mufasa not dying in lion king.

Aye it’s a remake, they can do whatever. The OG still exists on a million platforms :lol:

Aye it’s a remake, they can do whatever. The OG still exists on a million platforms :lol:
Tell that to some fans. People are still mad at the ramifications of the ending of the first part. :lol:

Even funnier when you realize
that this is a stealth sequel.

Tell that to some fans. People are still mad at the ramifications of the ending of the first part. :lol:

Even funnier when you realize
that this is a stealth sequel.
Not even being an ******* but I could care less what people are pissed about, especially gaming fans. There’s absolutely no way you can please everyone. People will always find something to cry about. I don’t want them to go all Nomura and get Kingdom Hearts vibes and make a mockery of FF7 but I’m cool with them making some big changes. FF7R is dope, fresh and a hell of a game.

Not even being an ******* but I could care less what people are pissed about, especially gaming fans. There’s absolutely no way you can please everyone. People will always find something to cry about. I don’t want them to go all Nomura and get Kingdom Hearts vibes and make a mockery of FF7 but I’m cool with them making some big changes. FF7R is dope, fresh and a hell of a game.
As a fan of KH, I'm all in on the Zipper Gods Crazy Chaotic Ride. I'm always entertained by the craziness he pulls. Low key feel like he does it to see if the higher ups would say something and they never do.

I really enjoyed the game. The subscription model and the time commitment were what eventually pushed me away.

Only really delved into the first two raids. Wish I would have stayed longer to see Bahamut

Back
Top Bottom