OFFICIAL FINAL FANTASY XIII THREAD-- OUT NOW FOR PS3/XBOX360**********

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by onetruehomie

so you guys are saying there are no towns in ff13??

i heard there wasnt any
if you think about it.....the game is already at the LEAST 80 hours of gameplay. Do you really need towns?

Also Microsoft has exclusive marketing rights to the game. Thats why you only see Xbox360 FF13 commercials
pimp.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif
and the PS3 version still out selling the Xbox 360 version
Kinda like how Sony pays for exclusive marketing right every winter for multiplatform games and the Xbox version always sells more 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

i heard there wasnt any
if you think about it.....the game is already at the LEAST 80 hours of gameplay. Do you really need towns?

Also Microsoft has exclusive marketing rights to the game. Thats why you only see Xbox360 FF13 commercials
pimp.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif
Kinda like how Sony pays for exclusive marketing right every winter for multiplatform games and the Xbox version always sells more 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

But why are you mad?

Can you keep the damn platform bashing out of ONE thread? Please?

Tomorrow morning. 8 AM sharp.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

i heard there wasnt any

pimp.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

But why are you mad?

pimp.gif

Dude, please point out where exactly did I bash Sony or the PS3. I was justing pointing out that Ballistic was making a BS point 

Why am I not surprised to see Rustytheclown? Only dude who uses NT's rss feeds when someone mentions 360
tired.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Why am I not surprised to see Rustytheclown? Only dude who uses NT's rss feeds when someone mentions 360
tired.gif
SMH. What I posted was the truth. I know it is a big deal for you guys when a multiplatform sells more on the PS3 but you are getting too sensitive. I did not even diss your precious PS3 or Sony. I just pointed out a well known fact to someone. 

copped. attempting to register the code that came in the box but the site is having problems.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

i heard there wasnt any

pimp.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

But why are you mad?

pimp.gif

Dude, please point out where exactly did I bash Sony or the PS3. I was justing pointing out that Ballistic was making a BS point 
the PS3 version outselling the Xbox 360 version a BS point? ....

Game hopefully comes today in the mail. I have been working on this project for about 30 hours over the last 3 days, and then I had 2 other projects I have been working on at the same time. I haven't had sleep in the last 4 days. I finally got 6 hours last night .....and now FF13 comes 
laugh.gif

My girl has already decided that she was not going to be witness to me spending hours on this game, so she is going to be away for a while. I swear I thought ol' girl was going to break out in tears when I told her I was getting FF13 and the guide book. She hit me with the, "Are you serious? First that goddamn  Motor Airfare game (MW2
roll.gif
), then that stupid space game (Mass Effect 2) and now some stupid fairytale *** game. And not only that, you bought the book for it? Omg you are such a f'ing nerd! I can't even stand you right now!"
smh.gif
eyes.gif
'

Scream all she wants....I'm still smashing and still going to play FF13
pimp.gif

-The Juice

I'm about a few minutes past where you obtain Shiva.

The game is pretty cool so far but even though I am very familiar with the fighting system by now, I really don't like it too much. I hate the fact that you cannot manually control the 3 characters in the party, just one leader and SHIFT what you want the others to do. Yes the battle scenes are much faster that way but I don't need them to be that way if I'm going to lose the manual control that I'm used to.

Storyline hasn't drew me in fully yet either (not like 7 or 9 did).

I haven't bothered to buy this, but i'm going to assume it must not be wowing anyone...you can tell a good game by the size of an NT thread pertaining to it.

laugh.gif
@ IX being your favorite.

Mine is at home right now... haven't cracked it open yet. I have been playing FFXI for a bit as of recent. Mainly due to a lot of the new updates, and FFXIV releasing soon. That's just going to stomp any and everything straight out.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I haven't bothered to buy this, but i'm going to assume it must not be wowing anyone...you can tell a good game by the size of an NT thread pertaining to it.

its an rpg, tho. the replies will come but the game just came out so you'll have to wait. the main story is around 35+ hours. some ppl say even more. there's no way the thread will grow a lot until ppl reach that mark.

Originally Posted by debs 168

its an rpg, tho. the replies will come but the game just came out so you'll have to wait. the main story is around 35+ hours. some ppl say even more. there's no way the thread will grow a lot until ppl reach that mark.
bingo.

RPG threads on NT are always slow moving. I was watching my roommate play this game, joint looks
eek.gif
pimp.gif
And he wasn't crying about how linear it is, like some people.

-The Juice

Wrong. MW2 thread is huge, but 80% of the comments are on how much IW sucks at patching their disjointed game.

I wasn't speaky directly to you, Rusty Wallace. I was speaking about that conversation. Shut up and enjoy this masterpiece.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom