Official Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Marcos Maidana II (On Showtime PPV 8PM ET) Fight Thread.

It's too late for boxing to get regulated and standardized by an unified committee or organization.

If boxing was regulated by one body these dudes wudnt get paid at all. That's one of the reasons I prefer boxing those dudes don't make good money from ufc all endorsements and ur owned by ufc

BxdzoVnIUAA1Ram.jpg

eh first fight was more entertaining already knew floyd would win

im glad they asked about the pacman fight i need this to happen

Packman would give him that work. I don't know now, but 4 year ago Floyd would've been over

Pac wudnt have ever given may work. Especially when he getting dropped by jmm who don't counter punch nearly as well.

I was surprised to c floyd lead more then maidana this fight. The broner fight last week was more action packed then this

Terrible fight. Lost all kinds of respect for Maidana. Mayweather been a *****. Every fighter talks a big game....they talk about how they're gonna take the fight to May and blah blah blah. These dudes have no heart. NONE. I love boxing, but the sport lack heart, desire, and boxers that have those same traits. Bogus. Not worth the bandwidth I used to freely stream this.

Glad I didn't go out to watch this fight let alone pay the PPV :lol:

Only fight I will pay is vs. PAC, Amir, or AB.

Pac wudnt have ever given may work. Especially when he getting dropped by jmm who don't counter punch nearly as well.

I was surprised to c floyd lead more then maidana this fight. The broner fight last week was more action packed then this

You must be new to boxing, JMM has way more power than Floyd and has fought Pacquiao 4 times to know everything about the dude.

I didn't see much of the fight cuz I was at work. Only caught the last round.

All that running Floyd did and the last 30 seconds he kept looking at the clock :lol:

Why my dad keeps paying for Mayweather fights, I don't understand

You must be new to boxing, JMM has way more power than Floyd and has fought Pacquiao 4 times to know everything about the dude.
so ur gonna say that 4 years ago jmm had more power then floyd? When until this last fight he never dropped manny? Then he fought desert storm and cudnt phase dude. Tfoh

You must be new to the sport making those comments. Smh

The fight with Maidana will be the fourth on the six-fight contract Mayweather signed with Showtime/CBS in 2013. Including Saturday night's fight, he will have been paid a minimum of $137.5 million on the deal. His minimum was $32 million apiece for the two fights with Maidana and Robert Guerrero, and a record $41.5 million for the showdown with Canelo Alvarez last September, which shattered numerous boxing revenue records, including the record for domestic pay-per-view ($150 million) and live gate (just over $20 million).

Source:

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/i...ther-jr-make-least-32m-rematch-marcos-maidana

So predictable now and has been for a LONG time his last 2 fights will be against Manny :rolleyes :smh:

Back
Top Bottom