Official Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Marcos Maidana II (On Showtime PPV 8PM ET) Fight Thread.

Floyd with a master class demonstration. His movement and counter punching were just too sharp tonight. Bayless did help him out but i'm certain the outcome would've been the same without him 

Last edited:
Only proving my point more and more. He says this every fight lol. Jmm and floyd are not ko artists. But u think jmm has more power

Honestly, I don't really understand what you're trying to say, you must have drank too much light beer. I never claimed JMM as a KO artist but said he has more power than Floyd.

Last edited:
disappointed mayweather is still undefeated. lolz. is he that good? i suppose so, he banks money and thats all that matters.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
I mean people are going to stop falling for the scam eventually right? The public can't be this dumb, right?

Honestly, I don't really understand what you're trying to say, you must have drank too much light beer. I never claimed JMM as a KO artist but said he has more power than Floyd.

Na bra I'm good. U don't get what I'm saying u don't get boxing. Lol.

I don't know what makes u think jmm has more power but it's all good to each his own no matter how ignorant one may be

You can say he was running all you want, but Maidana was getting rocked by counter punches all night, especially in the 10th and 11th round. If floyd wasn't engaging and only moving then maybe you can say he was running, but dude was putting hands on Maidana

Last edited:
Na bra I'm good. U don't get what I'm saying u don't get boxing. Lol.

I don't know what makes u think jmm has more power but it's all good to each his own no matter how ignorant one may be

I claimed a fight with Pacquiao would make the fight more competitive, and you brought up that it won't because JMM KO'ed him, but Floyd and JMM do not have the same level of power...that's my argument and it's pretty obvious. If you knew a lot about boxing, you would realize how much more KOs/TKOs and the KO rate JMM has over Floyd. So based off your logic, I do not think Floyd will KO Pacquiao in the same fashion JMM did. And from fights 1-4, JMM was only able to drop Pacquiao in the 4th fight where Pacquiao was bum rushing all night. Pacquiao today is a much more careful fighter. But yea, to each to his own no matter how ignorant one may be I agree.

Last edited:
It appeared early on that Floyd was trying to knock him out.
He was definitely putting something extra on his punches.
But he looked a little off balance tonight to me.

I claimed a fight with Pacquiao would make the fight more competitive, and you brought up that it won't because JMM KO'ed him, but Floyd and JMM do not have the same level of power...that's my argument and it's pretty obvious. If you knew a lot about boxing, you would realize how much more KOs/TKOs and the KO rate JMM has over Floyd. So based off your logic, I do not think Floyd will KO Pacquiao in the same fashion JMM did. And from fights 1-4, JMM was only able to drop Pacquiao in the 4th fight where Pacquiao was bum rushing all night. Pacquiao today is a much more careful fighter. But yea, to each to his own no matter how ignorant one may be I agree.

I said it wouldn't be as interesting as u think bc floyd is such a great counter puncher. I said manny struggled and had trouble with jmm in 3 close fights. Simply stated

Floyd > jmm by a large margin.

What does Pac getting KO'd by Marquez have to do with Mayweather? :lol:

Matter of fact, what does Pac have to do with any of this? :rofl: Let it rest!

Teddy Atlas was heated on ESPN during the post fight analysis

Bringing up Sugar Ray Leonard and all types of **** dude was hurt and brought up Floyd making a lotta money a dozen times in 3 minutes :lol: :rofl:

Can't blame Floyd for being cautious that zero is worth too much to him....as long as he's undefeated he's the heel and biggest draw.

It kind of saddened me too when floyd was getting booed during his post fight interview. These fans have no respect for such a boxing talent, and it seems like there's nothing floyd can do at this point but to put it in their faces and just keep winning every fight. Let them hate so long as they fear

Back
Top Bottom