Official Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Saul Alvarez. September 14th, 2013 - Showtime PPV.

idk about destroyed but he would get handled. dudes got to let go of manny vs. floyd.
Manny don't care no more and he isn't what he was 4 years ago
it would be marquez IV part 2. Manny has lost it. Losing to marquez really put a dent in that mans career. Who did last fight?

One of the judges trollin!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Edit: She was involved in the Bradley-Pacman decision too
laugh.gif
Knew that name sounded familiar
mean.gif
.  Can this judge get banned from ALL matches?  I think it's obvious this dumb broad is getting paid to change her scorecard...

It's like Christmas every time Mayweather fights. The juice might be high but I have so much confidence in this guy winning that I don't even care. Mayday is payday.

Last edited:
Knew that name sounded familiar :smh: .  Can this judge get banned from ALL matches?  I think it's obvious this dumb broad is getting paid to change her scorecard...

I don't think she can be banned for life unless the NSAC all votes for it.

But I do think with multiple questionable scorecards can be suspended for an amount of time.

The Biebs could have beat this dude tonight.
Where was all the power I heard about?
People telling me if he catches Floyd with a good shot he can drop him.
I gotta stop entertaining sports idiots.

The Biebs could have beat this dude tonight.
Where was all the power I heard about?
People telling me if he catches Floyd with a good shot he can drop him.
I gotta stop entertaining sports idiots.
bruh, you serious? Canelo does have power, he's still an ameteur though that nees to work on defense, speed, agility. Canelo is known for going straight at the opponent and letting the canons go. I don't think he faced any type of mayweathers in the ring prior to tonight, so I'm not even suprised his tactics didn't work against a tactical fighter with the stature of mayweather.

Crazy.

Mayweather looked like a sage out there toying with his disciple.

Canelo looked shocked at how quick he was early on. You can tell he didn't know what the hell to do from the jump.

He fought floyd to early. Now i understand what people meant when they said Canelo was to young

Back
Top Bottom