Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

^^^^ 500???? y u say that
smile.gif

royal's are going for above $500 if you can find it, and I haven't seen the armys going for less than $400

ya'll lunchin. if i had an hoh in my city i'd be buying no questions asked. my love runs that deep.

I hope all goes well and most us NTers are able to get them ... KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED . WE been waiting FOR TOO LONG . Hopefully there is enough to goaround .

I wonder how many pairs well go around ???

Back when Royal and Armys dropped , how many pairs did HOH NY have ???

I was seriously told hohny was getting 400-500 pairs and my boy told me this straight from the manager when he camped out for the kryptonites

^^^ I wonder how TRUE that is ??? If so then there well be MORE then enough to go around for all of us .

i wouldnt doubt the 400-500 pairs, the same happened with the eggplants.. everybody went home with a pair that day... I understand these are not the eggplantsbut The shoe is just limited to House of Hoops, not overall limited (if u get me).. lets stay optimistic people!!

Originally Posted by yaw1800

i wouldnt doubt the 400-500 pairs, the same happened with the eggplants.. everybody went home with a pair that day... I understand these are not the eggplants but [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The shoe is just limited to House of Hoops, not overall limited (if u get me).. lets stay optimistic people!![/color]

This Doesn't Make An Ounce Of Sense
indifferent.gif
... Considering Only 3 House Of Hoops Exist, A Shoe Release Limited To HOH Is MOS DEF An Overall "LIMITED" Release Homie
laugh.gif

ur obviously not understanding me..... understand the fact that they're limited to HOH, but it comes to numbers, it may not be that low... remember whenthe royals came out a while ago, hoh had like 80 pairs or sumthin like that, im saying that i doubt the pearls will be in small numbers...

^So Even If All 3 Stores Got This Said 80 Pairs.... You Don't Think 240 Pairs For The Entire Country Is So Called "LIMITED"?
grin.gif

ok so maybe "limited" was the wrong choice of words if that makes you happy... what im saying is i believe the HOH will have numbers in the hundreds

Back
Top Bottom