Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

If people treated these like they did the army foams when they first released, I believe people will be able to pick them up for around $290. But with the hypebehind the eggplants, don't expect to pay any less than $300 for them. I wish I could get these but with House of hoops nowhere near me it's going tobe impossible.

i hate how some OG or supposedly wise NTers try to validate why Nike does the exclusive.....i dont care what they say its f***** stupid. How is not lettinganyone who wants the shoe have it some kind of superior marketing strategy. I guess its smart to not make as much money as Nike could off this shoe. Buildshype for the brand they say. I say its the dumbest sh** i ever heard reguardless of what shoe it is.

Originally Posted by yaw1800

ok so maybe "limited" was the wrong choice of words if that makes you happy... what im saying is i believe the HOH will have numbers in the hundreds
I see what your saying. There's going to be enough pairs for the people that show up to cop at hoh. Making it seem that they aren't thatlimited.

Can Anyone Confirm What The Exact Number Of Dark Army's And Royal's Were Allocated To Each Store For Previous Releases? I Do Know That Lots Of"Foam Heads" Passed Up On Dark Army's Because Of The Lack Of Clear Sole So They Sat For A Little While In HOH Chicago (Also I Believe Due To ThemReleasing Near The Grand Opening And There Being A Lack Of People Knowing Of The Actual Store).... Royals On The Other Hand If I Remember Correctly Didn'tSit Long At All....... I Will Say That The Available Pairs For Sale Of BOTH Nowadays Are Few And Far Between.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

i hate how some OG or supposedly wise NTers try to validate why Nike does the exclusive.....i dont care what they say its f***** stupid. How is not letting anyone who wants the shoe have it some kind of superior marketing strategy. I guess its smart to not make as much money as Nike could off this shoe. Builds hype for the brand they say. I say its the dumbest sh** i ever heard reguardless of what shoe it is.

agreed, the only people maximizing their profit are the damn resellers who drive our prices up

nerd.gif
that's alot of pairs. Weren't there around 400 for the eggplants? I just hope I can cop 1 pair maybe 2 if I'm lucky.

i think they limit sneakers because they know everyone doesnt want the whole world having the same pair of kicks. nike understands that.

Originally Posted by yaw1800

ur obviously not understanding me..... understand the fact that they're limited to HOH, but it comes to numbers, it may not be that low... remember when the royals came out a while ago, hoh had like 80 pairs or sumthin like that, im saying that i doubt the pearls will be in small numbers...

So 80 in the royals(arguably the best) and you think the pearls will have more... I hope ur right but it isnt likely 700 sounds crazy, if thats the case i cansleep till 4 PM that day and still get 3 perr

some footlocker are getting 25 and i know about hony not the other 2, but 700 all 3 = 2100 more yeezys are produced than the pearls=3000

700...well that wouldn't surprise me...at the same time I wouldn't be shocked if the actual number of pairs sold is below that...jus a little off to methat they have almost 2x as many of these then they did purple foams and 1/2 cents
ohwell.gif
...only reason why they may last awhile at these quantities is that noteveryone is on this particular cw's bandwagon...if it had been something dudes were thirsty for, then they wouldn't stand a chance at this quantity...Imay be out there on 25th posted up wit some of my dudes since they asked me to join them out there...

Maybe Only MJ's Collected can come in and confirm the info on numbers for these. If it's that high for NY even at 300-400 that means 150-200 at leastfor Chicago and LA I would think. And hopefully I can get my pair from a very friendly and helpful NTer. Thanks again man

just imagine if the clear soles begin to yellow... there is a chance that it will look akward with the creamy pearl colorway...

700 pairs at HOH NY .... if that is TRUE then DAMN . Us other NTers getting help should be able to get our pairs . and I wonder .....

good luck fellas....i hope u all snatch yours. You campers are die-hards.....i never camped for a shoe before. I would if these was a certain pairdroppin.....
nerd.gif
......only thing i ever camped for was my PS3.....time to DOWORK Foam heads

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

I Do Know That Lots Of "Foam Heads" Passed Up On Dark Army's Because Of The Lack Of Clear Sole So They Sat For A Little While In HOH Chicago (Also I Believe Due To Them Releasing Near The Grand Opening And There Being A Lack Of People Knowing Of The Actual Store)....
Dark army foams did not sit at HoH Chi, not by a longshot. They were all gone within the first few days that the store opened.

700 pairs
eek.gif
smh.gif

should be easy,but then again its foams + ny
shoud be interesting to see the turnout.put me down for two...maybe

army foams sold out instantly at HOHNY's initali drop, on their "re-release",they had over 80 pairs, and didn't sell out til the end of theday. Armies sat at HOHCHI, if they didn't sell out in 1st or 2nd day,that means they sat
laugh.gif

hoh armies > hoh pearls, but neither top hoh royals
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
still
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom