Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Jus got to 125th...jus a mass of people in the front...I'm playin it cool across the street at Blimpie

are they going to release any more? i would be there in like 10 minutes if they are

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

Jus got to 125th...jus a mass of people in the front...I'm playin it cool across the street at Blimpie

are they going to release any more? i would be there in like 10 minutes if they are
damn cats are thirsty, If your not in the book with a number or have skills like sneakerpimp2k dont do it to yourself.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

damn cats are thirsty, If your not in the book with a number or have skills like sneakerpimp2k dont do it to yourself.

was out there yesterday and they wouldnt give me a number - the dude in front of me got like number 200 or something like that and i was told come back laterand never got thru with the cops acting like a bunch of @**@#%%#

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Or like Uncle Sam who's at work and is still getting another one. That's # 6. FTW.

is HOH NYC still giving out numbers or can anyone come thru and get a pair?
You get back what you put in, so if your gonna stay behind the PC screen all day asking questions i dont think its gonna happen for ya, but if yougo out there "network" you might find cats with numerous numbers or numbers that they cant use because they dont have someone to scoop for them.
there were cats copping yesterday with no number, i know this for a fact!

walked in. walked out. got my pair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

there's gonna be a lot of unhappy people
laugh.gif

people camping from 9 last night thinking they'll be first today
laugh.gif
smh.gif

wanted 2 pairs but came out with one.

nice to see NT out there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1626x3d.jpg
regardless of all the hate these are getting, they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you know who you are..good lookin again
pimp.gif

^true indeed. I, and apparently most people, aren't concerned with the views of niketalk. Glad i copped.

These things have a strong odor to them, i see why HOH moved up the release date, can you imagine how the stock room smelled?

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I know that odor, every foam I have purchased has it.
lmaoo

i showed my moms the kicks and she was like "they stink" .. i was like nah they're ok.. and she was like "no, they really stink" lmaoo

Funny day all around yesterday in Harlem. Cops were pissin' a lot of dudes off. Saw a few familiar Nter's out there and some I don'tknow but I'm sure are members
laugh.gif
. I had on voltage foams. Shout out to HOH for using audit tickets to keep the order...employees know wassup. I made mymoney back real quick.
l Knicks Fresh Knick l, were you the guy that had the duplicate ticket? Didn't wanna ask who you are and get the
indifferent.gif
...that one wasn't my fault fam.
laugh.gif

3548246371_a7ba8562d3_o.jpg

3549056038_d2e6a50bca_o.jpg

They really dont compare to the ogs though
3549056082_209e3b1a98_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom