Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Just sold my pair. I think anyone that wanted a pair could have got them if they went early. You might not have gotten your size but you coulda got a decentsize.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

^^^Good work

thanks homie....if i wasnt with you yesterday i might not have lucked up... I OWE you
pimp.gif
9umbli.jpg

I was # 48

hahahahaha daryl johnston, yea you set that up for me.....FRESHKNICKS too bad you were at work homie, it was much more organized then yesterday and easy to getin/out......

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

So, what are the number's?
Total for all three HOH's combined?

I know Chicago got only 25-30 pairs.
What about NYC and LA?

you kidding??? NY had well over 700, damn i couldnt imagine living other places come these releases

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

So, what are the number's?
Total for all three HOH's combined?

I know Chicago got only 25-30 pairs.
What about NYC and LA?

you kidding??? NY had well over 700, damn i couldnt imagine living other places come these releases
Try living out here in Arizona. Nothing here but cactus.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Just sold my pair. I think anyone that wanted a pair could have got them if they went early. You might not have gotten your size but you coulda got a decent size.
QFT ... i also think that these are aight as long as you dont compare em to the 02...like if they were called something other than pearl then itwould of been a diff story

HOH NY - 700 pairs....HOH CHI - 30 pairs?

It's one thing to say CHI got done dirty....but I guess its better than not getting any at all. Still....

700!?

damn they dont respect chi HOH, theres no more shipment?? 30 pairs is a slap in the face....some resellers left NY HOH with atleast 20 pairs...saw it with myown eyes

700 to 30. you do the math.
smh.gif

I can't complain.I got my pair and one from outta state.confirmed.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm straight with two.
I see NY NTers got minimum two and some went IN
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i went down there to hohla yesterday to try to get my size but they were sold out. and they said they had only got half of they're shipment yesterday(7-9.5) today they are getting the rest (10 &up) my girl is down there now she said its about 30 heads there and they havnt even put the rest out yet.
we'll see what happens.

supposedly theres more people camped outside trying to get the shoes then there are actual shoes at hohla. anyhow it seems like they dropped the ball on thisone. i'm not mad at new york for gettin 700 pairs but la and chicago should have gotten 300-500 each. when i called hohla at first they didn't wannagive out the number of pairs over the phone, but i told them i was comming from long beach and im not going to waste time and gas to go down there for nothing,finally they said they got around 30 pairs total. i don't know if their bs'ing or not though.

it sucks though because mostly resellers are going to be all over these, because los angeles doesn't even really mess with foamposites for the most part,its rare when you see someone wearing foams around here.

LMAO at all the hype for these. I walked into HoH at like 130 today and they still had a pair or two left from what I was told. I wanted no parts of thiscreamy fraud though
laugh.gif

DAMN ONLY 30 PAIRS AT HOH CHI ???????? I wonder what pairs Frank was able to walk away with ?

Originally Posted by RavageBX

LMAO at all the hype for these. I walked into HoH at like 130 today and they still had a pair or two left from what I was told. I wanted no parts of this creamy fraud though
laugh.gif
lmao! haha.. man, I just called HOH L.A. and they didn't have anymore.. damn you nike and your quiet and sneaky change of release date..

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

is nike too stupid to realize they need a HOH in the DMV??

tired.gif
I don't think theyre stupid, its more to please current retailers in the area. Although, I did see someone mention that MD was going to get anHoH.

Frank got a 9, 9.5 and a 12. I was number 6 in line and I had to get a %@#%$@ 11 because chicago only got 2 12's. It was !*#%%*+$

Frank told me he got 6....

If he got 3, then I run the chi..i got 4....actually 5 since i made a deal for another one.

I doubt it tho. He was posted since the AM....so im guessing he still runs it :/

Back
Top Bottom