Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

i need a 10.5 - im not paying over 325 - who can hook it up?

yo some ppl took off work, why should we "hook it up", yall hearing what the conditions were like and still lowballing, cmon
mad.gif

i was out there myself.... i was one of the unlucky ones that couldnt get a number beacuse cops shut it down in harlem.....i came from the west coast to visitfamily and to get these sneakers. dudes act like im a dude trying to get over or steal your muffins or something.

damn last 2 pages were crazy, we need some funny pics, gifs, something to lighten things up......mad tension,10.5 gone as of this morn....

yo some ppl took off work, why should we "hook it up", yall hearing what the conditions were like and still lowballing, cmon
mad.gif

i was out there myself.... i was one of the unlucky ones that couldnt get a number beacuse cops shut it down in harlem.....i came from the west coast to visit family and to get these sneakers. dudes act like im a dude trying to get over or steal your muffins or something.

i hear what you saying, but the difference is i went BACK the following morning bright and early and copped 2 more pairs (taking off work in the process)....soexplain to me why i should be selling it to ppl for $300-$325 shipped
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Too much tension going on in here...

This thread needs a commercial break:

Rosa Acosta .. Sexy Stretching ! - Click here for more home videos

And now back to our regularly scheduled program...

forward video to minute 1:37 OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!! but back to the sneakers... it is what it is - fella enjoy your weekend and for those of you that got them andput in work - props i need a 10 or 10.5

IF ANYBODY IN THE NYC AREA HAS A 10 OR 11 (PREFERRED) FOR SALE, PM ME ... I GOT SOMEBODY WHO WANTS TO BUY TODAY..
My badd if i wasnt supposed to post this here, i kno u cant sell but im not sure about buying***

mad.gif

i was out there myself.... i was one of the unlucky ones that couldnt get a number beacuse cops shut it down in harlem.....i came from the west coast to visit family and to get these sneakers. dudes act like im a dude trying to get over or steal your muffins or something.

i hear what you saying, but the difference is i went BACK the following morning bright and early and copped 2 more pairs (taking off work in the process)....so explain to me why i should be selling it to ppl for $300-$325 shipped
eyes.gif

well there your shoes and your entitled to sell them for whatever price you want to sell them for.

but if dude is trying to cop for $300-325 shipped trust me if he holds out he will be able to get a pair, if he's still in new york he's probablybetter off trying to do $300-325 picked up to give the seller extra reason to consider so they won't pay ebay/paypal fees etc.

Originally Posted by yaw1800

IF ANYBODY IN THE NYC AREA HAS A 10 OR 11 (PREFERRED) FOR SALE, PM ME ... I GOT SOMEBODY WHO WANTS TO BUY TODAY..
My badd if i wasnt supposed to post this here, i kno u cant sell but im not sure about buying***
check craigslist I just seen an 11 for $340 in castle hill.

edit: sneakerpimp can you see gifs
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

122cfsz.jpg

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

two NTers wanan cry like girls cause they do not have a HOH in their city,and depend on a "hook-up." if you wanted a "hook up" from other NTers, maybe in NY,most of them would've said $300+ shipped,I know I would've unless I know you. I'm not going out my way for a random NTer who sends me $ and wants a "hook up." franky went out of his way a # of times and basically bought up CHI's entire shipment on some releases,yes ENTIRE shipments brought from one HOH to all of NT,who else has done that? (no disrespect to other NTers who help out the community
pimp.gif
). how can people depend on someone one minute and then try to blast him the next?
smh.gif

people are salty,that's it. get over it. next time,have plan A,B, and C not just A, while sitting behind your cpu screen and waiting for a "hook up" to happen.

yea this is my 2nd rant,and I'm not editing this one.
laugh.gif

more HOHs to come,and people will STILL be left out, and those people will wait for a "hook up" and will never return the favor.and that is why NT is the way it is now.
Is everyone on here this stupid? When have you heard me cry about the shoes? And tell me just exactly what I'm supposed to be gratefull for,what is it he's exactly done for me? The guys had our money for 3 months telling us we were good and all we get is a message on here that sys Sorry but Ididn't get yours and you'll get your money back when i decide you'll get it back. And if he thought he had a chance to get the shoes later heshould have told us that, I don't need suprises and to hear it on here in a post. Talk about PM's I've not heard anything from him in a PM sincethis all went down. And now he's acting like he's going to hang on to the money, hell of a business man.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

122cfsz.jpg

i relocated to see this thing.....
happy.gif
amazing
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

122cfsz.jpg
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

3,its okay. no need for all that. you sent the $ over 3 months ago,after 30 or 45 days (I 4got which one),paypal closes the transaction where a refund cannotbe made,atleast not right away. also,if you have funds from a CC or another account,it taes 3-5 business days for the $ to return to your account.today is the2nd day after RD,and its a long weekend,so don't expect money til early next week the earliest....damn idk why I typed all that,its not even my transaction
laugh.gif

castle hill for $340? I'm right by there hmmm,maybe I can get em for cheaper in a meet up?? triplets?? naaaaah
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom