Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Man....that's a great pick up. I wish I saw it first. I'm actually a sz 8 in Foams. Was hoping to get my pair from Kixclusive but got @(#* by them.

LilSciur....Check your PM box, I have an offer for you.

Why wouldn't he be happy. He can make a profit or he can keep them for collection purposes.

Im incredibly salty right now, that I didnt come across those foams for that price...my sz man...damn...I woulda freaked em, word to dey-dey

Props for the come off though...

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Im incredibly salty right now, that I didnt come across those foams for that price...my sz man...damn...I woulda freaked em, word to dey-dey

Props for the come off though...
Your size too huh?
mad.gif
....Stay away from his PM box....

Lol J/k...

I feel the same way too man.

As for the name, egg nog sounds whack...When I think of Champaign in a glass i think of the foam at the top, so there it is...CHAMPAIGN FOAMS!

Originally Posted by the heatstroker

anybody paying more than $200 for this shoe is a damn fool.

Who are you to judge what the next man spends his money on? What if $300+ is chump change and they really want the shoe?

What you mean to say is YOU would be a fool to pay more than $200 for this shoe b/c you can only speak for yourself.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Who are you to judge what the next man spends his money on? What if $300+ is chump change and they really want the shoe?

What you mean to say is YOU would be a fool to pay more than $200 for this shoe b/c you can only speak for yourself.

No, that goes for everybody. $300.00 IS chump change for a great sneaker. This is not one of them.

No, that goes for everybody. $300.00 IS chump change for a great sneaker. This is not one of them.
It doesn't have to be a great sneaker if its chump change... that's the point.

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

so... back to the topic at hand here.... ebay my last bet?
laugh.gif
frown.gif
i did a WTB in the buy/sell saying i would drop 350 and got nooOooOooo love. i had to hit ebay for mine.

Its like spending mad chedd@ on a heart transplant cuz you need it, well this is something a foam head needs so leave them alone ya'll SALTY non buyers!

co-sign

Back
Top Bottom