Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

v2.gif
"use me use me please"

Pearls are my second favorite foams but I just can't mess with the re-release. Don't really look like og foams or the retro color wise and at thatprice I'd much rather just dish out a little more and keep searching for the older retro.

Originally Posted by HARLEMWORLD212

Alot of dudes r hatin on the pearls!! Is it because they live in some state Nike don't care about releasing them there?

No. It's simply because it's a hideous colorway of a shoe that should not exist in the first place. Foamposite 1's are fine and dandy. I love myroyals, black on blacks and eggplants. The Pro was ALWAYS the bastard stepchild and for good reason. The only people fiending for this shoe are beastie @$$batches & fans of "he got game."

Originally Posted by the heatstroker

Alot of dudes r hatin on the pearls!! Is it because they live in some state Nike don't care about releasing them there?
The Pro was ALWAYS the bastard stepchild and for good reason.

So true....i like this guy...
laugh.gif

anybody paying more than $200 for this shoe is a damn fool.
some people have it to spend, and you shouldn't care what another person decides to do with THEIR money anyway

No. It's simply because it's a hideous colorway of a shoe that should not exist in the first place. Foamposite 1's are fine and dandy. I love my royals, black on blacks and eggplants. The Pro was ALWAYS the bastard stepchild and for good reason. The only people fiending for this shoe are beastie *** batches & fans of "he got game."
That is your opinion, for example. I think the people who constantly put down the foam pros are really the hypebeast. They nitpick a sneakerbecause of a swoosh, and because Penny didn't wear them. As if they are displaying some sort of loyalty to a player who doesn't care about them andhad a mostly forgettable career.

A lot of you dudes need to grow up, the way you stay in topics hating on a sneaker you don't claim to like, You aren't changing anyones opinion, andyou're only annoying people and showing how immature you are.

You don't like them, ok, and...we don't care, so move on

Headz Up NT ! : Size 9.5 DS OG Neon RoyalFoams $265

eBay Item number: 110400494713

...from the same buyer that sold me the OG Pearls

On smaller sizes that is. Bigger sizes are always higher in price; add international shipping and you're looking at a not so hot deal. Either way,HittinGroove brings the heat.

^I've Been Watching HittinGrooves Auctions For YEARS Now And Foams Are ALWAYS One Of The Shoes On My Radar..... That $265Price Tag Is About Average I'd Say For His OG Royals Size 9-13 With Them Maxing Out In The $300 Range...... Don't Forget That HG IsAlways Ears For An Offer As Well, Even On His Buy Now Items
wink.gif
....... As For Those Pearls, I Wouldn't Really Call That Much Of A Steal Either Seeing AsThey're A Size 8.5 And Not Really One Of The "Popular" Sizes........ Just My 2 Cents Tho

Originally Posted by KingJames23

smh

People should pay whatever they think it's worth.

says the reseller... keep shaking your little head.
Reseller? How so?
Giving up an extra pair for retail makes me a reseller?

Keep making yourself look like a damn fool.

smh

Reseller? How so?

laugh.gif
Got 'em.

the heatstroker wrote:
No. It's simply because it's a hideous colorway of a shoe that should not exist in the first place. Foamposite 1's are fine and dandy. I love my royals, black on blacks and eggplants. The Pro was ALWAYS the bastard stepchild and for good reason. The only people fiending for this shoe are beastie *** batches & fans of "he got game."

Stop beating a dead horse, we heard you the first 5 times that you dont like the shoe, what do you plan to accomplish ?
Pearl foamposite hater of the year?
Your saying nothing new, if foam pros are the bastard child of foam ones why is everone upset that the OG Foam PRO colorway wasnt retroed, last i checked foamones never came in pearl white, you dont even know why you hate foam pros.

smh

Reseller? How so?

Resellers sell for retail
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

the heatstroker wrote:

Stop beating a dead horse, we heard you the first 5 times that you dont like the shoe, what do you plan to accomplish ?
Pearl foamposite hater of the year?
Your saying nothing new, if foam pros are the bastard child of foam ones why is everone upset that the OG Foam PRO colorway wasnt retroed, last i checked foam ones never came in pearl white, you dont even know why you hate foam pros.

agreed. no need to come into a thread for a shoe u hate. i was surprised they were different but im glad they are also. its nice to see a new colorway. plusicy soles = piff regardless

i feel u guys i hate it when dudes come talk sh** in the AM 2009 thread. Or any shoe i like wit a thread. Thats why i been staying outta here lately tillyesterday. I just cant believe this sh** is still open. But like i said before much respect to OG an 01 pearls after seeing these. But still wouldnt cop again.

If u paid $500 for this shoe and love it then its worth every penny i been there before.

Side note: if the Copper Ones aint GR u will never hear from me again on NT...i'll be retired and sell all my shoes, holla.

^^^ i was wondering where u been posting swerv...
i was thinking about coming to the am09 thread but i dont have a pair yet. im honestly waiting on the next employee 50% to see if i can get the hookup. 160 istoo steep for me lol

Back
Top Bottom