Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

i feel u guys i hate it when dudes come talk sh** in the AM 2009 thread. Or any shoe i like wit a thread. Thats why i been staying outta here lately till yesterday. I just cant believe this sh** is still open. But like i said before much respect to OG an 01 pearls after seeing these. But still wouldnt cop again.

If u paid $500 for this shoe and love it then its worth every penny i been there before.
Nice response, I noticed you haven't been doing it lately

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

i feel u guys i hate it when dudes come talk sh** in the AM 2009 thread. Or any shoe i like wit a thread. Thats why i been staying outta here lately till yesterday. I just cant believe this sh** is still open. But like i said before much respect to OG an 01 pearls after seeing these. But still wouldnt cop again.

If u paid $500 for this shoe and love it then its worth every penny i been there before.
Nice response, I noticed you haven't been doing it lately

So thats where you've been hiding...

Got my pair today not worth wat I paid for but they still look desent ........... its not that I hate them I just don't love them

Originally Posted by Marito

Got my pair today not worth wat I paid for but they still look desent ........... its not that I hate them I just don't love them

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

dude fail to realize that these are the 1st foam pros with str8 icy soles... i think all of the original releases were bubble gum soles, correct? nike mightfinally b hearing us out about wanting some ice on all of the foams. plus nike has been on point with the extra iciness ever since the 08 HoH Foam One Royals.

pimp.gif

i was browsing auctions...and saw this description
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Up for auction is a brand new pair of Nike Foamposite Pearls size 10.5. THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I POST IT, BID NOW OR IT GETS SOLD TO A FRIEND OF MINE. These are LIMITED EDITION and SOLD OUT everywhere. ONLY 1,800 of these sneakers where made!!! These were purchased at The House of Hoops on 125th Street in Harlem. The House Of Hoops in NY, Chicago & LA are the only stores in the world to release these sneakers!! I camped out 2 days to get my hands on these limited sneakers. They are 100% AUTHENTIC, brand spanking new, never worn or tried on, DEADSTOCK!! The only time the sneakers where taken out of the box was to take these pictures!! Included is the original House of Hoops Bag and a copy of the reciept. The color of these are a champagne/pearl color (slightly off white). NO MORE YELLOW SOLES!! Nike has stated that the clear sole will not get yellow and will only get cloudy. Get these while you still can since only a limited number of these were released.[/font]

Any truth????? Did I miss something?

Although I know most of you won't believe me...

The "icy" soles came from NIKE analyzing fakes, from like 03-05...

And the mixture used for the sole on fakes was not only initially clearer, but yellowing overtime at a much slower rate.

Most importantly, my damned, its a much cheaper solution of mixtures $$$ wise than what was previously used.

Winner. Winner. Chicken Dinner...........................

It's all about business.

On the personal side of things...

Dammit, I'm born and raised and still reside in D.C.

Forget going to another city/town or paying more than retail for Foams...

EVER!

WE are apart of the minority group that initially made it acceptable to SELLOUT $180 priced shoes when people were making $4/hr. minimum wage.

As well as Bmore.

Thus, ain't meant to be if I can't go in the store in my city or in MD and grab them.

And I'm sticking to that...

Some principles you don't change with the times.

Originally Posted by Marito

Yo BiceB u still got the pearls on sale? Im looking at ur sig???
i think he sold one on ebay. the size 10 i think... but how about u sending him a PM instead of asking for everyone to see?

Back
Top Bottom