Official Footlocker INC. EA sale 1/25-1/26 2010

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

how much is off?
I need Leborn Red Carpets.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Its 50% off man.

Damn the 12s are excluded.  Weird cause the cherry's have all sizes in stock.
indifferent.gif

For all the people with the how much is off questions,look at the name of the post.

And dude that pmed me, feel free to ride your dead end job all you want, but Ftl hasn't done anything grateful for me in the last month other than try and screw me over, so posting exclusions isn't something I find worse than manager exploiting this to make numbers, so you should probably fall back.

To the Guy that has to have JPEG photo of the exclusion list,get real man,I was doing you guys a favor so people could get their ducks in a row.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

For all the people with the how much is off questions,look at the name of the post.

And dude that pmed me, feel free to ride your dead end job all you want, but Ftl hasn't done anything grateful for me in the last month other than try and screw me over, so posting exclusions isn't something I find worse than manager exploiting this to make numbers, so you should probably fall back.

To the Guy that has to have JPEG photo of the exclusion list,get real man,I was doing you guys a favor so people could get their ducks in a row.
should we bow at your presence or something?

1000 limit

Champs list
easy tones
AM09
Nike free all
Air max LTD
NFC / Afc shirts
G shocks
all flight 45
all jordan 6,11,12
and new ASICs running
adidas firebird jacket
AF1 all

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

well in defense of those asking about the discount, it doesn't officially say how much the discount is, and with all the talk lately about discounts changing(and let's not forget the last F&F was 25%, not the usual 30%...) it's not safe to assume, particularly this time and now in general until some definitive action takes place.

why you so mad dude? relax, it'll be ok.

and dude was asking for a photo because at some footlockers/locations in general they like to change up the exclusions and exclude more/less than usual(that's more with the F&F's since employees can just pull up the list) but with him not being an employee he'd just like some concrete proof to walk in with like it'll help him...not like it'll help since beggars can't be choosers, but still it doesn't hurt to ask, not all NTers question everything and some can easily just post a pic, who was to know this was a different case before asking? You know questions ARE the only ways to get answers...

whatever though, I'm just speaking
grin.gif
but I'll go to the saints/vikings game now

Originally Posted by airberg

just curious, what do you guys think is a fair tip?

well if i was tipping i would give um $50 and thats including shipping. Then again thats just me and some would prolly want more. i remember one time this guy didnt even say it was employee discount day and he saidi could get 30% off so he was getting 50% off then charging me 30% off

^i give my hooup like 5-7 bucks per shoe. we're cool though. gave him some extra money during the space jam release
if i'm able to make it back to cali in time, im going to get the Christmas LeBrons

if the exclusions change, it is done on the day after the first mailing after they re-evaluate their list.

if you wanna bow KC, go for it, i could care less, a picture of the list I posted isn't gonna make it any more cement.

figured I was just doing my part. for a community that supposedly is out to help each other, there sure are a ton of whiney, salty @$! people and leaches.

Drew Dioxin as a fellow employee I even appreciate u helping with the thread. I posted this because there have been plenty of times i have learned about 50s through NT before even hearing about them at work so I guess I felt it was my turn to give back. ALl i can say is keep doing what your doing bro trust me some of us do apprecaite it

i appreciate the kind words prince. I too have learned about 50s here before my store knew and informed them. it is all good, I am sure somewhere someone appreciates the info, they sure don't show it though.

what store you at prince?

Its against company policy to post corporate email information. I wouldn't post your store. These types of threads should be deleted.

I normally dont do this but if any of you employee can hook me up with a pair of 16.5 black/red or white/grey size 11 . I'll tip 10 bucks. Pm me thanks

Drew & Prince its good to see fellow FTL employees helping out....Im pretty bummed out on the limit tho.

two questions: will employees be able to order? and, what is the footlocker/champs/footlocker sku for the griffey volts and freshwaters?

thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom