Official Footlocker INC. EA sale 1/25-1/26 2010

YO!
Originally Posted by dmxgod

My manager of Champs knew nothin bout this until i told him..he said that was weird that the EA is before a Friends & Family..

It was the same way last year.

DF!!!

No 12s totally bums me out. But definitely appreciate the thread OP they might've been tryna keep this under the rug at FTL Corporate. A Monday and Tuesday? Employees and Managers in the dark all the way through the weekend before? I've got a contingency plan cuz I had a plan they would hate on the 12s. This will save me some work at the Happy Hunting Grounds thanks a lot and it is confirmed today and tomorrow go get em folks ! ! ! !

smokin.gif

EDIT:  I'm eyeing Spiz'ikes Griffey Volts and shadow AJ1's so I'm Good

Slept on the Shadows in December's EA 50%. If the Volts are a no-go I'll DEFINITELY scoop my 2nd pair of Shadows on the 50 what a great AJ1

Might need some help on...

Lebron VII sz 10 (white/navy or white/blk/gold)

and/or

Hyperdunk Low (blk) sz 10

nerd.gif

What about the champs exclusion list? Like last time when you could get the 12's there but not at Footaction or Ftlr

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

^ me too. Anyone from chicago want to hook me up some lebron vii?

yeah, forgot to ask, christmas, navy or first colorway anyone?  Sz 11 

nerd.gif

im gonna grab the BO jackson's the wht/blu/orange ones our Fa just got em in to and i put em in the back, so thats a plus and im gonna grab the BO knows Tee's as well. ill grab a pair of Brons too that maybe it tho

Question here for FTL employees! Do u guys know in advance when the next f&f discount is? Or is it the same time as when a regular guy like me receives it by email? I want to know coz I only buy a pair if it's a f&f discount.

Need a bay area hook up, I can hook it back up with some great Warriors tickets in return!

Can someone pick up an extra pair of Lebron VII's in a size 11 (white/navy, white/black/red, or white/black/gold)

nerd.gif

I could also use some new bball kicks, anything decent in a size 11?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom