Official Footlocker INC. EA sale 1/25-1/26 2010

i NEED Some AM95 Who Wanna Hook It Up? Are tHE wHite/Black/gold Available Already?

bad time to be broke
frown.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

was close to coppin those flightposite 2s for $90......
smh.gif

but i feel like i can get them for $50-$60 so ill wait....

exactly what i was thinking. i just hope im not wrong bout it. . .

Originally Posted by air max 87

was close to coppin those flightposite 2s for $90......
smh.gif

but i feel like i can get them for $50-$60 so ill wait....
Them thangs aint moving at all so its only a matter of time before they go on sale...

YO!
Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Save your money duke.

laugh.gif

j/j

frown.gif

I actually decided to cool it. My eyes got bigger than my stomach, so to speak. I'll regret not copping one, if not both, of those kicks. But I'm focused on Coppers and the blk/cement Spizikes.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

frown.gif

I actually decided to cool it. My eyes got bigger than my stomach, so to speak. I'll regret not copping one, if not both, of those kicks. But I'm focused on Coppers and the blk/cement Spizikes.

DF!!!
My pint was, you and I BOTH know that those will be around next 50%. 

To those outlet kids "waiting" out FPIIs for "$50 - $60" --(O RLY?)-- six months from now, do you.  My home is in my sig, and these are a staple here.

You can't even get the Neon Uptempos for that now, six months+ after its release. 

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

How does layaway work with the 50%?
You gotta not only know people, but have a consistent and clean long term relationship with the manager at the store.

Reason being--and I'm going there--cheap ole' NTers/ISSers messed the game up.

Most managers get screwed from NTers/ISSers getting the layaway out, or the person wanting it canceled later, so most don't even do it, and you can't blame them with "All Eyes On Me" going on in FLocker, Inc. currently.

Their stance is, you want the item(s), and you already getting it for 1/2 off on a "hookup", get it now, have your cash and seal the deal.

And I can't argue that.  

Thanks eyes of hazel.

I'm a employee So I should be good and I never done layaway. Just don't got enough cash to buy what I want
I got car payments

Everyone was so quick to jump on ole dude about givin out the old company line about posting info. But he's right. We all know that the 50 gets exploited and FTL corp knows this as well. The problem is some people just take it too far or even worse, post sensitive info that they shouldn't.

For example, it's known that some NTers will offer to hook up others but when you have it in your sg.
Like a certain member it just really puts you out there. And what people don't realize is that you can put someone else's job in jeopardy. We all know that PT pay isn't great and there are a lot of shady mgrs, but what about the mgrs who are actually good guys? Emp disc abuse falls on the emp and mgr equally so when someone decides to post their pickup receipt showing the store and transaction #, it's serious business.

And I GUARANTEE you that higher ups have seen this thread before because my DM specifically mentioned NT and I$$ on a conference call while we discussed an upcoming 50.

All I'm saying is don't ruin a bad thing. There's a reason why it's been so long since the "Official FNL Employee Appreciation Thread!" - cause it doesn't exist. One of the main reasons I stopped trying to help peeps on the 50 is cause I suddenly get random N's coming into the store yelling about "the half off sale on everything". When you go too far, you tend to lose it all. Ask Eldrick.

And to end my rant, I've said on my primary s/n that begging on the day of the 50 is a waste of time. You need to either create a connect on this site or create one on the store. "Well how do I do that?" - go to the same store for every purchase and even have the same associate help you each time. State your intentions too - let them know that you are bringing your business to them know so that they'll look out for you on a future 50. Also, buy some insoles, socks or cleaner too if you really wanna seal the deal.

Back
Top Bottom