pimp.gif

DF!!!
Save your money duke.

laugh.gif

j/j

Anyone close to Waco,TX?
nerd.gif

Someone break it down for me and tell me if this is right

I dont have the shoes that i want at my mall but another mall has them there, the employees here can use the sku # @ the register to ship the items to your house/the store?  

Damn you went in hazel
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'm savin my money this time around..nothin worth coppin..

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Anyone close to Waco,TX?
nerd.gif

I dont have the shoes that i want at my mall but another mall has them there, the employees here can use the sku # @ the register to ship the items to your house/the store?  
That is correct.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Damn you went in hazel
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'm savin my money this time around..nothin worth coppin..
I usually do every other EA.

Stuff is sitting, so if you don't get it this time, its a 99.9% chance it'll be there next time around.

So that is all it is, stuff I've been holding out for.

Economy FTW.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Anyone close to Waco,TX?
nerd.gif

That is correct.

Ok thanks I've never worked/ had a register related job so i was confused but if you could answer some more questions...is all the shoes/codes on the sku code thread able to be ordered like in stock and ready for shipping (excluding exemptions)? and if so if i choose to ship them to my house will that get my LFTL connect in trouble? Will it be ok if a LFTL employee orders from a regular champs/FTL/FA or will it cause problems?

Thanks all info will be much appreciated

Originally Posted by Notorious Pinoy

Anyone know if Champs has a different exclusion list?
Only AJs collected my way, so IDK if that's what my plug was taking into consideration, but he told me

NO
Flight 45 Hi's (new joints w/ the AJ10 "45" on them)

That's all he told me but again that could be cuz he knows I only wear AJs so there would be no need to mention additional exclusions.
hth

EDIT: Spizikes are a greenlight at Champs, don't trip cuzzzz
glasses.gif

Anyone close to Waco,TX?
nerd.gif

That is correct.

Ok thanks I've never worked/ had a register related job so i was confused but if you could answer some more questions...is all the shoes/codes on the sku code thread able to be ordered like in stock and ready for shipping (excluding exemptions)? and if so if i choose to ship them to my house will that get my LFTL connect in trouble? Will it be ok if a LFTL employee orders from a regular champs/FTL/FA or will it cause problems?

Different stores have different skus, so that has to be taken into consideration, but yes if it shows up in the system you can order it. I've had stuff shipped directly to my house but I was real cool with my connect and she happened to be the manager. Yes any employee of lady/kids FTL can order from FTL, FTA, and Champs and vice versa. Maybe an employee can tell you more about shipping directly to your house and whether your connect will get in trouble.

went to the mall, got nothing. hate when i can't find anything worth buying at 50% off. oh well, good luck to everybody hoping to get something good. better luck for me next time

Anyone close to Waco,TX?
nerd.gif

That is correct.

Different stores have different skus, so that has to be taken into consideration, but yes if it shows up in the system you can order it. I've had stuff shipped directly to my house but I was real cool with my connect and she happened to be the manager. Yes any employee of lady/kids FTL can order from FTL, FTA, and Champs and vice versa. Maybe an employee can tell you more about shipping directly to your house and whether your connect will get in trouble.

Thanks alot 
pimp.gif

^Just have them stock locate a pair in your size.
So Foot Locker can do this? I think I have a connect (hes in another state) and down here they have what im looking for. They can ship to him?

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

So Foot Locker can do this? I think I have a connect (hes in another state) and down here they have what im looking for. They can ship to him?

YEa i've had luck doing this in the past. I copped the blk/wht/red LBJ III GR Lebrons for EXRA cheap back in 05-06. Whats everyone copping? i havent seen anything good

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

YEa i've had luck doing this in the past. I copped the blk/wht/red LBJ III GR Lebrons for EXRA cheap back in 05-06. Whats everyone copping? i havent seen anything good

a lot of stores wont stock locate on EA.   at least the ones in my area..   RCS 9.5 plzzzzz ?

On the fence about the flightposite 2's.  Tried to find a review, anybody hoop in this retro version, if so how was it.  Any info would help me make my decison, thanks in advance...

Basically, just make sure you have the FTL sku and etc.

Brandon3000 wrote:

xblker47 wrote:

I would love red carpets, anyone on Long island

word I'm on Long Island lookin for em too!

If anyone gets an 8 I'll swap cuz I got a 9 I'm in LI too..

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Picked up:

-Volt Grifs (2nd pair) $70
- White Garnett 3s $70
- FPII $90
- Red Bakins $62.5
- Red Nationals fitted $17
- Blue Nationals fitted $17
- Sponge and eraser (to brush retro VIs, works great) $3

They got a thick all-black Nike hoodie with white swoosh on the side for $24.99. I'm a go grab that tomorrow with another pair of white Garnetts.  Forgot about it shopping, got sidetracked when the gray/royal AM95s were discussed. 
laugh.gif

Passed on half cents, etc.  Stuck to the "want" list I made after xmas................

Thinking about getting these and the spizikes hopefully the connect will come through

was close to coppin those flightposite 2s for $90......
smh.gif

but i feel like i can get them for $50-$60 so ill wait....

Back
Top Bottom