Official Footlocker INC. EA sale 1/25-1/26 2010

"air max 87,"

No need to get e-hurt, kid.  Just responding to the nonsense. 
laugh.gif

Kid = Slang; Expression of addressing a person no matter the age.

Tighten up jo.

Oh, and I know your name is not "jo".  That is also slang, in D.C., which you can replace with "dude" or "kid" or "man" or whatever you wish to satisfy you.

laugh.gif

Jesus.

no ones butt hurt sir
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

things mean differant things in differant places
laugh.gif

like if i call you a #*%*%@%%@ or mother *%%%%%, its just a sayin sir
laugh.gif

i was wondering how many of these sales happened last year? i miss this time. i just want to be prepare for this year.

i was saving, but had to pick up the bo jacksons on this recent restock and the bo knows tee...
also some smooth jackets. nothing else really worth copping in my area

1. i aint a kid homie
smh.gif

2. DMV is apparently the staple for every big sneaker
laugh.gif
smh.gif

3. #!$! outlets ive gotten 15+ pairs of flightposites for $25-50 from stores, in this economy those FP2 will sit....
4. Before all is said and down Uptempos will be between $50 - $80 bucks...

Copped 2pairs of VI's(with my regular employee discount) a CDP 15/8 package for $75, Flightposite 2, Royal Blue Skyposite, Obsidian and Red Blazers, Blk/Gold Lebron VII's. Pretty good EA for me. Im satisfied with my pickups

Picked up the LeBron VII (white / black / varsity red) to add to the silver half cents I picked up yesterday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

woaaaaaah i must have been slipping hard.
i wonder y my boy aint gimme the heads up tho.
glad my other dude called me and said something. hopefully, he can scoop me some red carpets today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

It was over yesterday BigJ
yea joe just told me... no red carpets for me yet again
eyes.gif

o well... on to the next shoe!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rojas713

fools like yall gon cause them to revoke this privilege pretty soon....they already trippin on the exclusions...
"Company" men been saying that on Niketalk since 1999... When things were at its peak.

2010, I'm still waiting.

nerd.gif

All this bickering needs to stop...

How is it that I had 6 connects calling me telling me its on..

4 stores:
Lbj
Red Carpets 2x
Phantoms 2x
Wh/Rd/Blk

Some Blazers and 95s for my daughters..

I guess now that my OG connect is back in town I'm good again but for all those who helped me out in the past thanks...

I never have a problem even when I do I manage to get a connect in my pocket...its all about $$$

I'm doubling their hourly rate on a PR of kicks that they don't even want extra change at times. Sometimes I give them $95 for a $160 shoes and they tell me I gave them too much I just smile and said no I didn't and then you exchange #s and it becomes business!!!

Originally Posted by bigsupa

All this bickering needs to stop...

How is it that I had 6 connects calling me telling me its on..

4 stores:
Lbj
Red Carpets 2x
Phantoms 2x
Wh/Rd/Blk

Some Blazers and 95s for my daughters..

I guess now that my OG connect is back in town I'm good again but for all those who helped me out in the past thanks...

I never have a problem even when I do I manage to get a connect in my pocket...its all about $$$

I'm doubling their hourly rate on a PR of kicks that they don't even want extra change at times. Sometimes I give them $95 for a $160 shoes and they tell me I gave them too much I just smile and said no I didn't and then you exchange #s and it becomes business!!!

Sell me the RC's lol

Back
Top Bottom