• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
i should have done a live bet on Ajax, 5 minutes in it was clear they’d score a few in the first half

i should have done a live bet on Ajax, 5 minutes in it was clear they’d score a few in the first half
Almost had a perfect day yesterday besides Chelsea not even scoring. I needed a total of over 1.5 goals that game and still got burned.

Today's matches seem harder to predict gonna be fun as a casual tho. Had Ajax before kick off, and got a draw for Frankfurt and Sporting Lisbon rn.

I'm liking Spurs and Bayern Munich for the afternoon matches for some reason.

Tadic has been awful in the league this year

Also why even ask mbappe about that? You think he’s gonna come out and take some stance against his clubs owners? Just look at how Howe, pep, or any one else has dodged/handled those questions. They all know the scum that employees them.. all paid in blood money. And yet they are able to overlook it. Pep is one of the worst though.. back when he was advocating against the mistreatment of Catalonian separatist. While working for some of the most egregious human rights violators on earth. So funny.

He seems too hands on. Like a Jerry Jones type owner. Problem is he’s out of his depth when it comes to football. The rift with Tuchel allegedly began when Boehly wanted to sign CR7 and Tuchel objected
You were spot on when you said these dudes are arrogant and Naive. Just because they have known nothing but success in their respective business does not guarantee any success in this sport. Yet they all try. Credit to FSG though, they brought in the right ppl and I don’t recall them at all relying on Henry to fill some many roles at the club.

He seems too hands on. Like a Jerry Jones type owner. Problem is he’s out of his depth when it comes to football. The rift with Tuchel allegedly began when Boehly wanted to sign CR7 and Tuchel objected
Only time will tell.. but I’d like to think he’s only too hands on right now because of the circumstances.

The club still has to run until we can get fully staffed with the right people. And bringing in good people takes time and wasn’t going to happen in the middle of the transfer window when the club was purchased.

Hopefully a year from now we’ll see and hear a lot less of him, since we should have football experienced talent in the front office soon enough.

Tadic has been awful in the league this year

Also why even ask mbappe about that? You think he’s gonna come out and take some stance against his clubs owners? Just look at how Howe, pep, or any one else has dodged/handled those questions. They all know the scum that employees them.. all paid in blood money. And yet they are able to overlook it. Pep is one of the worst though.. back when he was advocating against the mistreatment of Catalonian separatist. While working for some of the most egregious human rights violators on earth. So funny.
Your take on Howe and Pep contradicts your stance with Mbappe dodging those questions. What are Howe and Pep supposed to say? Of course Pep is gonna advocate for something Catalonian, it hits closer to home.

It's the same with people coming at LeBron and NBA players that say they support BLM but gets criticized for not speaking out about China and their human right abuse.

You can formulate your own opinions on these subjects, but don't move the goal posts when it's someone you like vs someone you don't like.

End of the day, you gotta feed your family and get paid and do what you gotta do even if you dont agree with your employers stances on political issues. I dont fault anyone for not standing for what they believe in at their place of employment. If you really feel that deeply you wouldn't choose to work for them and sometimes it's even more complicated than that.

Def a dangerous slope thinking you know better as a newcomer than managers who've been around the game for years...

Double streaming Pool and Napoli with Bayern and Inter or whatever is on TV. I got a few channels in Spanish that have different broadcasts too. So glad CL is back.

Back
Top Bottom