• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

If they're serious about backing him for the long run then this'll be a good move IMO. He deserves time adjusting to the realities of managing a top club, it would be worth it long term.

If they're still gonna be moving like they have over the last 15-20 years then it'll end up in disappointment

Someone said it here the other day, Tuchel really did build this team for someone else :wow:

I'm guessing mans is going back to Germany. RB Leipzig sacked their manager too. Unless he wants to wait to make a return to Dortmund because it's a mess over there.

On another note, with the way P$G's attack has looked so far this season, just imagine if they liked each other :lol::sick:

Neymar and Mbappe are looking like their peak versions rn even with all the other noise

The sacking part is still wild to me. I'd understand if Tuchel was given more time to prove until he's out if he doesn't live up to the expectation result

Same emotions I felt about seeing Mourinho and Conte got sacked. I cannot say the same thing about Ancelotti and Ranieri. I started taking Chelsea and football more serious during mid 2010s. I wish I started following it in the 2000s so I can witness The young Special One and Don Carlo era

I wasn't there when Roman bought the club. I notice he didn't replace Ranieri until a year later. Probably because of Ken Bates who was still the chairman of the club until he left the club. Two months later, Roman replaced Ranieri with Mourinho

Well, the only thing I can do is to thank Tuchel for the memories and wish him the best of luck. I will always root for him whenever he becomes a coach for a different club (non PL only)

twj166uqmem91.jpg
I started seriously following footy around the same time as you & Tuchel is my favorite Chelsea manager. Not even just from a sporting point of view, but also as a person based on what we’ve seen from him.

I wish it would’ve worked out long term, but I wish him well in his future endeavors.

Sucks da Bugatti will be in the shop for Leipzig and the derby. Hope he recovers well and soon. Has a hamstring injury and quadriceps overload in the right thigh for anyone wondering.

What’s said has been said already in the last 5 pages here. I agree. With Marina, Cech and now Tuchel; Boehly has discarded the last remnants of the Roman era. Probably was waiting for the right excuse.

The time I saw Dortmund at their home you were managing them. Thank you for your service at Stamford Bridge.

Benz being out through the international break is best case scenario imo. Playing without him has always been tough lately, so we just gonna have to figure something out.

Sucks about Tuchel, but this one doesn’t bother me as much as previous sackings. It was clear this was going nowhere, better to do it now then halfway through the season

Having a bad owner is the worst thing to have for your sports team. These guys aren’t used to being wrong since they have been right for their entire lives . Having a bad owner to root for feels helpless but at the very least Chelsea still isn’t scared to spend .

Spending Money will get you some hits every now and then

Ran out of time :lol:, he's getting cooked in the quotes/replies

Definitely understand not trying to jeopardize your access as a journalist by asking certain things but can't insult people's intelligence.

He's done good work on sport washing before too, even asked Eddie Howe about Saudi Arabia's record on human rights to his face last season so its a little disappointing

Eh, I don't count Dortmund and PSG. One is a blatant feeder club whose ownership has no ambition and doesn't mind being mid, so long as they qualify for the champions league every year. Another is being run by the inmates of the Assylum. The reason why I rate Klopps resume so much from Dortmund is he was playing a rigged game and he was able to still win with it and surpass the odds consistently.

I was moreso talking about how he loses the dressing rooms fairly quickly. it's well known in germany that he's a bit of a different character. the same rumblings popped up at all 3 stops though that the players were tired of him or didn't feel he was using them correctly etc. anyway, we'll see what happens with his future and chelsea's.

Back
Top Bottom