• Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1663763569903.png

Menace-tier slitted eyebrows

Too bad he was a pain in the rear end to deal with. Apparently his attitude is what kept him from reaching his full potential.

BOOM!

CONTACT ANTONIO CONTE-JUVENTUS!

Juve earthquake:

Agnelli has removed the "protection" from Allegri. The ultimatum coming after the diplomatic incident. For the first time, Allegri really risks.

And the contact with Antonio Conte...
Details:

I don't think Conte will go back if Agnelli is still in the charge

The only option is that Juventus appoints a trusted associate of Conte as a sporting director

Damn Chicha :smh:

Sad potential end to his El Tri career. The other players he was with aren't getting punished too though?

Said he was with Ochoa, Moreno, Layun and others.

Apparently Vela also won't go to Qatar

Chicharito been a flop his whole career.

Like many Mexican players.

I still don’t understand how a football country this large doesn’t produce top talent.

These English players always have the best PR man :lol:

Always got journos blaming everyone but the players for their form/performances, shameless ****.

It gets annoying though when the disgruntled ones start leaking stuff to their press buddies regularly

Chicharito been a flop his whole career.

Like many Mexican players.

I still don’t understand how a football country this large doesn’t produce top talent.

I think Liga MX is the main reason. They have money. They often buy strong players from South America countries. Signing foreign players bring more revenue and attention. I remember seeing Liga MX's top current best 25 players. Most of those players are from South America. Even Mexican footballers have good wages there

Liga MX teams overprice their first team and youth players. The sad part is that those young players have a difficult time to get more playing time there

Mexico's U17 and under youth national teams always do well in tournaments

Back
Top Bottom