• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Racing Club’s stadium is close in age to Boca’s and is much nicer and in way better shape
Estadio_Presidente_Peron.jpg

cilindro-avellaneda-racing_862x485.jpg

a580c4dd9b7c5810ac420a60e5d0cc0f.jpg

Is it really a mystery? No Lewa.
Not only the goals but the attention he brings opens up easier opportunities for everyone else.

obviously, we all know that but guys are all underperforming their xG and finishing numbers from previous years that they hit on the club and international level. if you actually watch the matches, the finishing has just been poor on a lot of chances that should've been sure goals

Bayern fans are too in their feels to acknowledge how good he was for them

I wouldn't really say that. the entire allianz applauded him when he came out last week and everyone knows he's one of the best players to ever play for us. those FT trolls don't count as real fans otherwise you'd say every fanbase is a joke and doesn't appreciate their players.

all while ARG-CHI-URU-CHI all plan to apply to host a WC in '30. A lot of stadiums need to fix up down there to pull it off. I would love to see Bombonera one day but Racing's does look nice:nerd:

all while ARG-CHI-URU-CHI all plan to apply to host a WC in '30. A lot of stadiums need to fix up down there to pull it off. I would love to see Bombonera one day but Racing's does look nice:nerd:

No doubt. Argentina doesn’t have a single stadium up to modern World Cup standards. Central Cordoba’s new stadium in Santiago del Estero is probably the closest. River Plate is renovating the Monumental, so it should be ready by then. Since there will be multiple countries hosting, I doubt they’ll have matches at another stadium in Buenos Aires. They’ll probably have the two I just mentioned and include the one in Mendoza and Talleres’ stadium in Cordoba (after they’re renovated), if I had to guess. Maybe Rosario Central’s is chosen. It might come down to who gets the funding to renovate.

Idk about all these Combined Country WCs, seems like more of a logistical nightmare than anything else especially with every nation being sovereign and what not.

Not to mention what Trey was saying about stadium quality especially by modern standards. In those 4 countries how many world class stadiums are there? And how many of those 4 countries can afford to refurbish/build new stadiums in the 8 years from now til then?

Not to mention what Trey was saying about stadium quality especially by modern standards. In those 4 countries how many world class stadiums are there? And how many of those 4 countries can afford to refurbish/build new stadiums in the 8 years from now til then?

None. Uruguay is a tiny country so it would probably only contribute the Centenario in Montevideo. I’m sure it can get the funding to bring it up to date. Doubt Paraguay and Chile will each have more than 1 or 2 stadiums entered. They can do it. My biggest doubt is Argentina’s ability as it will probably have the most stadiums involved. Not sure how much bribe money these federations can scrounge up for FIFA, but I do know there’s some symbolic value in having the 2030 WC there because the first WC in 1930 was in Uruguay. Could happen, you never know.

Ronaldo did both during United.

One of his many phases.

Yea Porto and Sporting lost a lot of talent.

Still impressive by Benfica tho.

They have some future young Portuguese Internationals again.

BUT that also shows you that what I thought about Nuñez may be correct.

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T

They started last year the same way, less losses compared to this year but they were terrible.

I think Allegri will rebound “a little bit” because he has too and a Juve can’t fire him.

So I think Juve will finish 4-5th again.

Yea Porto and Sporting lost a lot of talent.

Still impressive by Benfica tho.

They have some future young Portuguese Internationals again.

BUT that also shows you that what I thought about Nuñez may be correct.
Yea looks like Antonio Silva will be one to watch :nerd:

Yea looks like Antonio Silva will be one to watch :nerd:

That’s the guy. Benfica may have found their new Ruben Dias.

Still early, need to see more but he’s been holding it down at just 18 years old.

Wondering if he’ll be called up before the WC. Benfica fans thought he deserved it this time.

Back
Top Bottom