Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Doesn't help that they've been poor in the league recently

can't blame him 1 bit. nagelsmann basically cost him going to the WC by not giving him a single start in the bundesliga. really sucks for him cause he's looked good every time he subs on

Damn I completely forgot about grav at Bayern. In all fairness, that's the gamble you take going to a top club. Kessie is in the same situation

Interesting hire, wonder if they'll be able to keep up their strong form to start the season they had under Potter

35E40CF0-90B8-4D18-8C38-E1E55EC423B4.jpeg

Wild

Willoughby previously worked for EA Sports and Man City

At least, Chelsea FC have got rid of him immediately instead of pretending to not know about it

Dude's always been very lazy for a professional footballer but he looks like he's just given up these past few years. If he wasn't so talented, clubs wouldn't give him a pass.
Even back when he was still coming up here in Belgium, he was described and known as lazy in training. Same with his tenure at Lille. Same with his tenure at Chelsea.

I know it’s easy to make this seem like a city thing because of how people feel about city but this is more about a sketch Chinese betting company trying to duck the Chinese government cause of their gambling laws. Thats a shell company for TGP Europe Limited

Which uses a ton of other shell companies including one under a different name called HthBet that has a deal with United. This aint really about what the person who wrote that trying to make it seem like this really about betting companies in the sport and the weird stuff they doing as betting gets bigger and bigger. Now why would city and United have deals with this company for a sponsorships that doesn’t move the needle for either of them cause it’s only a few million beats me but just providing more context.

Whoa….

Sounds like you feel about the Bombonera the SAME way I feel about Fenway.

👀

:lol: had a feeling you’d bring this up. Difference is that Fenway has seen extensive renovations. Aside from the occasional coat of paint, la Bombonera has not. Take a look at this video, people might die unless they fix this dump:

:lol: had a feeling you’d bring this up. Difference is that Fenway has seen extensive renovations. Aside from the occasional coat of paint, la Bombonera has not. Take a look at this video, people might die unless they fix this dump:

Bombonera also hasn't been renovated in almost 30 years. People risk their lives every time they enter the place.

Back
Top Bottom