Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I love that Fergie hasn't been missing any games under ETH as of late :lol:

Been going to all the home and away games :pimp:

**** today, deserved to lose

But if anyone is arguing that Sabitzer challenge isn't a red, then I just don't know

Happy for the kid... and cool photo.
manchester-united-v-leicester-city-premier-league.jpg

Who was the one Ronnie stan in here who disagreed when I mentioned that he's a cancer to a team and that Man U would be better without him?
Funny they made such a big deal about how horrible United are, how we are cancerous and how no players should ever want to play for us.

Same voices are quiet as church mice now.

Oh I thought this is what you did as your side hustle. I remember you telling us about squatting.

So SM companies don’t allow it anymore and ban you? That’s F‘Ed up.

Corporate shills.
I don't really have the proper time commitment for it anymore with my current primary job and volunteer work.
Social media companies never allowed account selling in the first place but depending on how the username was obtained in the first place, there's rarely any issues selling to private individuals.
For IG I used what is known as an "autoclaimer", basically a program that continuously scanned my custom username list for availability, 24/7.

IG has a policy of resetting usernames at some point of inactivity, which allows them to be registered again. Aside from it taking many many years of complete inactivity though, that process seems random. So that's where my Autoclaimer program came in, it just kept scanning and scanning until something on the list popped up as available, then automatically registered it to a new account. Then it's just a matter of selling the usernames to people who either want to 'look cool', stunt with a username seen as expensive, or who want to try to build a following around it.

There was another method I used referred to as 'email recreation' but that was eventually patched. Email addresses expire too at some point, so you were able to recreate email addresses and the password resets would then go to the fresh email address. I got the PSG IG by using that method, though of course you need to know the original email in the first place. Often it's not too hard to guess.

Spurs fans doing everything to keep Kane

20230219_123608.jpg

Fair play to them, he's arguably their greatest PL player ever. Greatest career at Spurs at least

I wouldn't mind clarification on the Ronaldo-Maguire thing. Not sure how having Maguire play more equals a harder time on the opposite end. Maybe due to him giving the ball away as frequently as he does?

That’s a silly argument for Ronnie if I’ve ever heard one
Yea he was on this trajectory 2 years ago, when Maguire was very much still a feature in the XI, before playing last season in a terrible team set up along with multiple injuries without taking any time off.

He had his first real offseason last summer and it's made a world of difference with how fit he came into the season for the first time in years and how much work he put in improving his game and strengthening his frame.

Back
Top Bottom