• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Told y’all Sancho can’t play on the wing, but the boy is a great #10.

Figuring out how to get Bruno Rash and Sancho all together in an attacking formation has always been the thing that could really unlock this teams potential.

No Casemiro and it didn’t even matter.

Yea he was on this trajectory 2 years ago, when Maguire was very much still a feature in the XI, before playing last season in a terrible team set up along with multiple injuries without taking any time off.

He had his first real offseason last summer and it's made a world of difference with how fit he came into the season for the first time in years and how much work he put in improving his game and strengthening his frame.

“On this trajectory” alright man :lol:.

EDIT:

This wasn’t even a full year ago that folks were speculating that he wasn’t part of ETH’s plan and leaving United. 5 goals in 30 appearances was in-line with his “trajectory” for what he’s doing now? :lol:

08FBE154-0027-493F-A807-E16F1B659106.jpeg

Last edited:
I mean he did score 20+ goals both seasons before last at ages 21-23, I didn't think that was a fluke man :lol:

Everyone struggling in the team last year was down to terrible coaching throughout the season, you most of the same players this season in a very different light now with genuine quality coaching.

He would've been on this level already had he had a legit manager last season IMO

Told y’all Sancho can’t play on the wing, but the boy is a great #10.

Figuring out how to get Bruno Rash and Sancho all together in an attacking formation has always been the thing that could really unlock this teams potential.

No Casemiro and it didn’t even matter.
He can play on the wings and as a 10. That’s why he was such a highly rated prospect. Not every winger got to have blistering pace and be super physical to be successful. Sancho and Antony for that matter both look better playing in a side who dominates possession and has overlapping fullbacks so that they can come in and have more joy in the half space, their preferred areas of operation. Give him players he can do one twos with and he’ll be fine on the wings. His issues so far have been mentality and his fitness. Can’t be gassed after 50 minutes every game. I have enjoyed him centrally as I prefer the way he plays 10 over the way Bruno plays but wing or 10 I think he has a part to play in this team.

I mean he did score 20+ goals both seasons before last at ages 21-23, I didn't think that was a fluke man :lol:

Everyone struggling in the team last year was down to terrible coaching throughout the season, you most of the same players this season in a very different light now with genuine quality coaching.

He would've been on this level already had he had a legit manager last season IMO

And Ronaldo put up 24 struggling team and all :lol:.

Can you at least admit that this was nuts :rofl:
59C18D67-671B-44FF-AF56-D5243120BB35.jpeg

It was a hyperbole, but he was playing awful hence…

EDIT:

This wasn’t even a full year ago that folks were speculating that he wasn’t part of ETH’s plan and leaving United. 5 goals in 30 appearances was in-line with his “trajectory” for what he’s doing now? :lol:

08FBE154-0027-493F-A807-E16F1B659106.jpeg

Always had love for Rashford but I couldn't fault anyone if they thought he was going to go the Welbeck's route a few years ago. But MLS statement is a little out there.

although I’d rather see United suck, seeing Rashford have his resurgence after last season warms my heart a bit

What’s crazy about the Porto vs Rio Ave game was the amount of who showed up to send Atsu love. Dragão was basically full.

Dragão is never full during the season unless it’s Benfica/Sporting or a Champions League game.

R.I.P. Atsu.

What’s crazy about the Porto vs Rio Ave game was the amount of who showed up to send Atsu love. Dragão was basically full.

Dragão is never full during the season unless it’s Benfica/Sporting or a Champions League game.

R.I.P. Atsu.

Why is it that Dragão is never full like that?

Why is it that Dragão is never full like that?

It’s too big a stadium for the population of Porto. Porto has a population of (215,000), which is not a lot of people.

Dragão fits 50,000. That’s wayyyyy too much for such a small city.

But it was built big in order for Portugal to get the Euro’s in 2004 and any future WC bids down the line (like right now).

Beautiful and cool stadium tho.

There are also cultural differences as to why stadiums aren’t full in Porto, Lisbon, Rome, etc when in comparison to Northern Europe.

They’re all watching the game - but some rather just stay home to watch unless they’re given a real reason to come out.

Back
Top Bottom