• Manchester United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
damn no touchameni and kroos
who is gonna play DM? alaba?

madrids backline is so sus. if there ever was a game for gakpo and nunez to solidify themselves, this is it.
rudiger sucks. militao is going to have to do the job of 2 people

DAMN

Elliot don’t play.

These guys took an Argentine ship :rofl:

1676899916470.png

There are also cultural differences as to why stadiums aren’t full in Porto, Lisbon, Rome, etc when in comparison to Northern Europe.

They’re all watching the game - but some rather just stay home to watch unless they’re given a real reason to come out.

It’s similar in Argentina. If you tune into a regular league match, you’ll see empty seats in just about every stadium. Especially on a very hot summer day. Risk of violence is another reason people may opt to stay at home. Boca is an exception because their 50,000 capacity stadium is too small for its massive following.

Derbies and other important matches are always full though.

PSG looking to add another Frenchman in attack this summer

Kolo-Muani would probably be the best option out of those but hell be the most expensive, Leverkusen quote him at 100m.

It's because he's having a monster season in the Bundesliga, a bit like this year's Nkunku. Leads the league in assists and 4th in goals, already in double figures for each.

PSG looking to add another Frenchman in attack this summer

Kolo-Muani would probably be the best option out of those but hell be the most expensive, Leverkusen quote him at 100m.

It's because he's having a monster season in the Bundesliga, a bit like this year's Nkunku. Leads the league in assists and 4th in goals, already in double figures for each.

they need midfielders
danilo
fabian
soler
renato
are all not good midfielders

and verrati is mid and just getting older

they need midfielders
danilo
fabian
soler
renato
are all not good midfielders

and verrati is mid and just getting older
Yea I'm surprised they weren't in for Enzo and haven't really been in for Bellingham. They need a dynamic mid bad.

Their defence should get help next season when they get Skriniar but they definitely need a midfield upgrade. Wild since that's been the case for years and they did invest in it last summer but those buys are not looking great so far.

Juninho was a wizard, that Brazilian heritage though :lol: :pimp:

juninho is top tier but ronaldinho almost has a 100 less games than juninho and like 200 less than pele. not to mention he was drunk most of the time lol

if i needed a fk to save my life i’m going with dinho

Two weeks ago it was - “RM get all the calls..”

Now it’s - “Well, we both get calls..”

Iker wants revenge tho.

Spurs fans doing everything to keep Kane

20230219_123608.jpg

Fair play to them, he's arguably their greatest PL player ever. Greatest career at Spurs at least
My favorite player is Son of course but I remember people really thinking he was our best player instead of Kane :lol:
Utterly delusional

Two weeks ago it was - “RM get all the calls..”

Now it’s - “Well, we both get calls..”

Iker wants revenge tho.

I don’t doubt that RM has been involved in shady @$@$ throughout the years but for Barca to be so damn outspoken about being different and morally superior all while conducting business like a sloppy low level mafia family…just beyond embarrassing.

Yea I'm surprised they weren't in for Enzo and haven't really been in for Bellingham. They need a dynamic mid bad.

Their defence should get help next season when they get Skriniar but they definitely need a midfield upgrade. Wild since that's been the case for years and they did invest in it last summer but those buys are not looking great so far.
I'm sure they were interested then but on the players side you get stuck in Ligue 1 for 5-6 years tho. All those players PSG signed signed ain't going nowhere with the salary they're on unless they get bought out lol.

damn no touchameni and kroos
who is gonna play DM? alaba?

madrids backline is so sus. if there ever was a game for gakpo and nunez to solidify themselves, this is it.
rudiger sucks. militao is going to have to do the job of 2 people
Camavinga will play DM, and actually this is on track to be our 4th best la Liga defense ever. So it's either that both our clubs have historically good defenses or la Liga teams can't score. I'm gonna go with ladder as evidence in every non domestic match we play.

Back
Top Bottom