Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
How dare you sir .. ander is a damn saint

I agree 100%.. very fortunate with your current owners. I think their engagement with fans has been pretty impressive. Have they gotten everything right? Not at all. But they have handled their missteps wisely. With some investment I can see y’all continuing to be dangerous while under their ownership
fine renato sanchez is the portuguese sergi roberto

I have no absolutely no basis for saying this but I always feel like Mahrez “forgot where he came from”
Prob has a blonde bimbo for a girl type **** :lol:
Funny you should say that. He does after leaving this other girl :lol:

NINTCHDBPICT000536396757.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000596962825-e1595422036846.jpg

0_ARP_MDG_210621Riyad-Mahrez_37521JPG.jpg

Probably been his most underrated attribute, dude has been an availability machine since joining :lol:

His durability is wild because he hardly ever gets rotated or rested either, he plays 90% of the time

That explains why his decision making and passing are trash at times

The Neymar transfer was money well spent by PSG.

The transfer alone turned the a Super League club of FC Barcelona into Joe Rogan FC and put them $1.3B in debt.

Sucked every ounce of dignity and shame Barça had left right out of the club. Turned them into a walking billboard.

Money exposed them and now Florentino Perez makes the rules at Barça, Flo is the actual President. On top of that La Liga are in tatters, completely dead League.

PSG getting Neymar - one of the great transfers of all time.

The Neymar transfer was money well spent by PSG.

The transfer alone turned the a Super League club of FC Barcelona into Joe Rogan FC and put them $1.3B in debt.

Sucked every ounce of dignity and shame Barça had left right out of the club. Turned them into a walking billboard.

Money exposed them and now Florentino Perez makes the rules at Barça, Flo is the actual President. On top of that La Liga are in tatters, completely dead League.

PSG getting Neymar - one of the great transfers of all time.
It spiraled Barca into wanting to try to save face that they spent money on players who should have never dawned the crest, overspending because they didn't want to look weak per se, and they basically sold their soul and their future to try and compete. Terrible financial planning all around. I hate Bartomeu more than I hate RM and the Red Sox.

bartomeu tried his best to be flo and failed miserably
they need a doc on him but it would probably just send him to jail again
neymar in paris for 3 more szns is poetic justice for psg and neymar

they will be fine though. i’m sure renato sanchez will carry their midfield in to the future

One transfer literally took down a whole institution.

One of the greatest/most influential transfers of all time.

They’ll be making movies about this soon.

PSG aren’t even done. This level of bullying is so crazy.

They wanted to buy Espanyol just a few months ago.

Just so they could **** with Barça and La Liga even more.

:lol:
i know y’all tight
especially coupe. keep venting fam. it’s therapeutic.

the best part is tebas is literally been trying to “punish” barca all szn long cause of the cvc deal and the super league but they just keep on winning.
haters mad and i can’t blame y’all

Last edited:
We already knew Flo wasn’t going to go after Barça.

Florentino Pérez runs Barcelona right now. No ****.

It’s just a shame the greatest rivalry in Sports is dying tho. That’s disgusting. Very sad day for Football since Flo took over Barça.

Me personally. I’d rather be relegated than associate myself with the enemy.

We already knew Flo wasn’t going to go after Barça.

Florentino Pérez runs Barcelona right now. No ****.

It’s just a shame the greatest rivalry in Sports is dying tho. That’s disgusting. Very sad day for Football since Flo took over Barça.

Me personally. I’d rather be relegated than associate myself with the enemy.

Again, they need each other and the league would crumble if either got sent down. Look how long it took Serie A to recover after they sent Juve down in 2006. Plus, Florentino probably has his own skeletons when it comes to paying off officials and doesn’t want to push the issue.

Back
Top Bottom