Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

What is it with these South Americans and blonde hair man :rofl:

Reminds me of West African players and brown hair dye years back :lol:

The chelsea depression set in cuz enzo is back to his natural hair color:lol:
ti7nnu4nolja1.jpg

I feel like the inter game will be more entertaining

These German stadiums look outdated on the inside and depressing. Look stuck in the 80s, 90s

Juves stadium always looks kinda tiny :lol:, least in comparison to their European and Domestic rivals.

I'm sure Milan and Inter's new Cathedral stadium to replace San Siro is also gonna be much bigger whenever it's built.

These Leipzig dudes are at home, have some pride and at least try to win the ball back

Edit: and Mahrez punishes them

I'm sure Milan and Inter's new Cathedral stadium to replace San Siro is also gonna be much bigger whenever it's built.

AC Milan and Inter are also downsizing. New stadium is supposed to be 60,000 capacity, which is more appropriate than the 80,000 capacity San Siro has currently because it's always damn near half empty.

We out here setting the stage for Pro/Rel in a decade or so, if Don does the right thing :nerd:

Garber's not gonna do it. Don't get your hopes up. He's been lying about implementing p/r for a least over a decade. He needs to be forced to step down. FIFA should investigate this srsly.

Garber's not gonna do it. Don't get your hopes up. He's been lying about implementing p/r for a least over a decade. He needs to be forced to step down. FIFA should investigate this srsly.
What would FIFA investigate? They want to make sure Garber's bribes were paid in full or something?

Back
Top Bottom