• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
What would FIFA investigate? They want to make sure Garber's bribes were paid in full or something?

I can think of a couple:

Over-inflation of the value of these franchises. Ain't no way these franchises are worth what they are now. They are cooking the books. FIFA can also investigate the USSF. One of the conditions of the US getting the 94 World Cup was if they wanted to start MLS, they would have to use the open system that the rest of the world uses. MLS reneged and never did that and the fed let them slide.

Hot take but I really don’t mind that we lost the Haaland sweepstakes. Considering his style vs Benz, and how badly signing him would have broken our wage structure (he would have walked in having won/done nothing and earning more than Bugatti at 21 years old.)

I’m very much ok with Benz at present/Endrick for the future who maybe won’t pan out to be as prolific as Haaland but has a higher ceiling for being able to link up and allow RM to play their game.

Still an elite player, but probably just not right for RM skillset and wage-wise.

I can think of a couple:

Over-inflation of the value of these franchises. Ain't no way these franchises are worth what they are now. They are cooking the books. FIFA can also investigate the USSF. One of the conditions of the US getting the 94 World Cup was if they wanted to start MLS, they would have to use the open system that the rest of the world uses. MLS reneged and never did that and the fed let them slide.
So my comment was pretty toungue-in-cheek but I didnt know that about the original Pro/Rel agreement. Sucks even worse now :lol: Maybe one day we'll see a real professional structure here.

So Dzeko's a racist pos??

Apparently said 'shut your mouth and go back to the cage' and Calhanoglu had to separate them

Watching city players refuse to play haaland the ball is annoying
This what happens when KDB or Foden ain't in. Everyone else plays the same safe passes everytime and Grealish out here taking 2-3 extra touches to kill the play.

Thankfully Mahrez capitalized like he always does for us in UCL play.

Hot take but I really don’t mind that we lost the Haaland sweepstakes. Considering his style vs Benz, and how badly signing him would have broken our wage structure (he would have walked in having won/done nothing and earning more than Bugatti at 21 years old.)

I’m very much ok with Benz at present/Endrick for the future who maybe won’t pan out to be as prolific as Haaland but has a higher ceiling for being able to link up and allow RM to play their game.

Still an elite player, but probably just not right for RM skillset and wage-wise.
You're high off yesterdays match

Back
Top Bottom