Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
A Spurs fan hoping Arsenal win the title???? times have changed
mans really tired of pep winning the league. what a time.

Obviously I'm praying Arsenal doesn't win the league but if I had a hypothetical choice between Arsenal winning the league or City winning the CL, I'd absolutely pick Arsenal winning the league.
At the end of the day I have a lot more respect for Arsenal than for country-owned clubs like City and PSG, no offense to the fans.
In fact I hope every club that is just a sportswashing extension of a country continues to perpetually fail in Europe despite flooding the market with insane amounts of money.

Last edited:
No idea the Portuguese women made the WC. Congrats to them. I’ll probably watch too. I don’t think they’ve ever made a WC before.

Last edited:
Darko Milicic set all these guys back in terms of draft stock. No one wants to be the team that reaches on the next Darko.

That was like 15 years ago by the time Luka was drafted.

Thats no excuse for Luka going 3rd.

You know how many American busts there have been the last decade?

That was like 15 years ago by the time Luka was drafted.

Thats no excuse for Luka going 3rd.

You know how many American busts there have been the last decade?

I'm not justifying it, I'm just telling you how they think and why guys like Luka drop. 15 years isn't a long time and a lot of the front office guys making those decisions were around back then.

Barca going with 4 mids?

it’s a 3-4-3 essentially. Balde stays wide on the left and is a winger with the ball. without the ball he drops back and the shape becomes a 4-3-3. balde actually started as a winger in la masia.

it’s barca’s strongest formation but we haven’t seen it without pedri. def no surprises here though. ten hag would’ve been preparing for this formation cause it’s been unchanged for the last couple of weeks.

game is gonna be wide open cause i doubt either manager is gonna sit back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom