• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I think Trey is wrong on this one, the scouting is much more advanced than it used to be, the league don't care where you from as long as you can play

I think Trey is wrong on this one, the scouting is much more advanced than it used to be, the league don't care where you from as long as you can play

I don’t think it was because of Darko, I think that’s where Trey was wrong.

But before the 2018 Draft they were definitely underestimating Luka because he was European. (When he did things no other teenager has EVER done in the second best league in earth.)

And the Mock Drafts followed suit with their “expert” opinion.

Just watch this video when you have the time. People were saying Luka wasn’t a “lottery pick” :lol:

Not feeling good about this match against United but I’m interested to see how this team responds.

I don’t think it was because of Darko, I think that’s where Trey was wrong.

But before the 2018 Draft they were definitely underestimating Luka because he was European. (When he did things no other teenager has EVER done in the second best league in earth.)

And the Mock Drafts followed suit with their “expert” opinion.

Just watch this video when you have the time. People were saying Luka wasn’t a “lottery pick” :lol:

Giannis, Luka, Jokic...the proof is there. All these guys were passed up on several times over. Clearly scouting hasn't improved all that much.

Like Coupé It Coupé It said, it's usually because a handful of "experts" make an evaluation and everyone else just runs with it.

Giannis, Luka, Jokic...the proof is there. All these guys were passed up on several times over. Clearly scouting hasn't improved all that much.

Like Coupé It Coupé It said, it's usually because a handful of "experts" make an evaluation and everyone else just runs with it.

Of course, there was/is a bias.

That’s why I said it wouldn’t surprise me of that 13 year old kid from Madrid goes 3rd in the draft 5 years from now - even if he wins an MVP in the Euro League like Luka did.

They’re not making this mistake with Wembanyama tho in a few months. Luka already made these “experts” look silly.

Who cares if we get off topic, we talk about different **** all the time in here :lol:

That’s what makes this thread good.

EUROPA LEAGUE FOOTBALL MUST TAKE PRECEDENCE
the-office-thank-you.gif

Back
Top Bottom