• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Be honest, you love talking about Spanish club success in european competitions. Deep down you want Barça to win.

So you’re telling me is it’s a win-win for me?

1677164264970.jpeg

But it’s F Bribealona

I’m personally less interested in La Liga vs the field and more interested in EPL vs the field. Sports finances interests me and the disproportion between their spending and success is a compelling topic I’d love an in-depth explanation for. Also intrigued by the arrogance and delusion of most footy fans in the English speaking world who happen to be EPL fans.

So you’re telling me is it’s a win-win for me?

1677164264970.jpeg

But it’s F Bribealona

I’m personally less interested in La Liga vs the field and more interested in EPL vs the field. Sports finances interests me and the disproportion between their spending and success is a compelling topic I’d love an in-depth explanation for. Also intrigued by the arrogance and delusion of most footy fans in the English speaking world who happen to be EPL fans.

Liverpool have done their part recently. 3 UCL final appearances and 1 trophy since 2018. Chelsea has also pulled their weight in the champions league. It's the big spenders like United, City, and Arsenal that never make any noise on the biggest stages.

Interesting convo about possession style play the last couple pages.
One thing to keep in mind that may help clarify the arguements on both side is that possession football is not necessarily Tiki Taka but Tiki Taka is Possession football. I think maybe some were viewing it one way or the other.
Also just my two cents but I don't think we can clearly say one team is "dominating" the other when playing Tiki Taka and holding the ball for long periods of time when the other team is just sitting back and letting them have it. If that is the other team's gameplan and they aren't getting thrashed ala RBL last night then the match is actually going in their favor.

Could be true that he came to terms with Arsenal. Whether he ever joins the club is another story
It's the 200k per week. More than Partey makes. But who knows, that's probably less than other clubs would be willing to pay him so Arsenal's hand may be forced here.

All I know is the match was a lot more fun to watch when City had less of the ball
Which coincides with the second half when Leipzig switched it up and actually went for a result compared to the first half. Takes two to tango games usually more fun to watch when both teams trying to score.

just adding to the style of play discussion. from a cancelo interview yesterday

Funny enough, the style that he's describing to contrast Peps would be the ideal style to utilize and maximize someone like Haalands ability the best :lol:

Dude having just a single touch in the box yesterday during a CL knockout tie is insanity

His numbers are still silly but imagine them in a system that acknowledges his prescence more regularly :lol: :sick:

Back
Top Bottom