• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I’d take Maldini. Who do you guys choose?
A2914AFB-10CF-49A5-B9A1-E9ACF7D5F0EA.jpeg

I’m taking Vidic because I didn’t see a Maldini in his prime. Saw him at the tail end.

Vidic was amazing.

So how's everybody enjoying the MLS Kick Off day? Apple TV has impressive picture quality :pimp:

Disappointing they moved the game to Monday. Didn’t we have an opener in Colorado not to long ago in the snow too? Lol
Yeah and considering the weather's not bad rn, tonight could have been fine. Considering overnight and tomorrow tho, and expected snow/ice, I dont think we have a game Monday either.

Red Bulls lost today but the picture quality was on point thi

It’s actually pretty good! The MLS360 coverage is entertaining too.
Apple, I think based on today, will prove they're capable of handling soccer distribution wherever their services reach. Hopefully they smooth out the MLB presentations (unless they already have and the complaints I've read were old) and can make a push for some higher quality soccer leagues next.

Apple, I think based on today, will prove they're capable of handling soccer distribution wherever their services reach. Hopefully they smooth out the MLB presentations (unless they already have and the complaints I've read were old) and can make a push for some higher quality soccer leagues next.
I think Apple will bring new interest and money in for MLS for sure. As for their MLB coverage, I thought it was solid. Folks hated Katie Nolan (she wasn’t that bad) but overall is was well done and the quality was crisp too.

Back
Top Bottom