• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Official results

20230227_165158.jpg

Top 5/6 sounds about right

Spanish Alvarez finishing ahead of some of those names is surprising though

Stop acting like you guys are the underdogs or were in the trenches. I swear to God Arsenal fans took the jokes way better than you United fans.

You want some recognition now huh? Some reinforcement? Here it is.

Congratulations to Manchester United for being where you’re SUPPOSED to be.

Truly remarkable stuff.

Arguably the biggest and richest club on earth is back to 3rd place. What a miracle.

Stop acting like you guys are the underdogs or were in the trenches. I swear to God Arsenal fans took the jokes way better than you United fans.

You want some recognition now huh? Some reinforcement? Here it is.

Congratulations to Manchester United for being where you’re SUPPOSED to be.

Truly remarkable stuff.

Arguably the biggest and richest club on earth is back to 3rd place. What a miracle.
They're not where they're supposed to be. Manchester is still blue :lol:

They're not where they're supposed to be. Manchester is still blue :lol:
Not back yet but still on a faster track to be than the Gooners where year 1 of legohead :lol:

Not sure they'll have to go through the back to back 8th place growing pains stage tbh.

Arsenal don’t have the type money United have. Never have.

So what Arsenal are doing is unbelievable.

I’m legitimately giving them credit. No one saw this coming.

A trophy is a trophy but it’s still the Carabao Cup. Take it easy big guy
Was minding my own business before others decided to jump in so it's fair game no? :lol:

That FA Cup W in hindsight meant a lot on the road to Artetas project growing into what it has, just hope ending the trophy drought can have a similar effect.

Couldn't be happier with where ETH's project is at tbh. Had zero, and I repeat zero :lol:, expectations heading into the season after last season. Still a lot of work to do to get back so not gonna get ahead of myself but it's a much more positive time than any point over the last 5 years.

Not back yet but still on a faster track to be than the Gooners where year 1 of legohead :lol:

Not sure they'll have to go through the back to back 8th place growing pains stage tbh.
Year 1 of Legohair was filled with bloat on the scale of 5 Slabheads. Our turnaround was always going to take multiple seasons and yet Arteta is still outperforming my expectations. Not gonna hide my hand after the #LegoOut posts, but he's more than surprised me and managed to keep the locker room after clearing out so much senior players.
Couldn't be happier with where ETH's project is at tbh. Had zero, and I repeat zero :lol:, expectations heading into the season after last season. Still a lot of work to do to get back so not gonna get ahead of myself but it's a much more positive time than any point over the last 5 years.
ETH has also outperformed my expectations which were already sky high. I knew he'd get you back to relevence but this is much sooner than I'd hoped. United gazumping us for Lisandro was the biggest W you guys have gotten, recruitment-wise, in 5 years. Moreso than Casemiro. And I place that credit on Ten Hag. Getting Slabhead out the lineup was so crucial to your asses getting cocky again :smh:

Back
Top Bottom